Ruger LCP-LM on sale (but not advertised) at Buckeye Outdoors for $349.99

Casper

Aint that the truth........

Haha I got pulled over leaving after I bought my AR15 because my car looked suspicious. I commute in a 93 Del Sol with Honda rust and a fart can(cheaper than OEM exhaust), so dude pulled me over and quized me etc. Nothing was wrong so I got let go, but that part of town is so shady.

Gotta go in this week actually and shop for myself lol.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kind of want this. Was playing around with one last night that my buddy carries and I liked it though his did not have a laser.

I'm left handed so my main concern is whether there is a switch to turn the laser on on the other side of the gun

kind of want this. Was playing around with one last night that my buddy carries and I liked it though his did not have a laser.

I'm left handed so my main concern is whether there is a switch to turn the laser on on the other side of the gun

It's on both sides. I'll shoot a video and send it to you tonight so you can see it.

this thing is completely lefty friendly.

awesome! Thats what I like about my Beretta, completely left hand friendly but for being a subcompact its still bulky and heavy to carry comfortably on my fat ass

• 1 month later...
Great little gun!! I'm a lefty, and haven't had any shooting issues, with the LCP.

excellent...yea after shooting my friends and him going on and on about it I'm pretty much sold on this over the Bodyguard

Lcp at fin is like $289. They have the lc9 for $339. Best deal was $179 for a tcp at b&t shooting.

i just saw too many shitty reviews and issues so I don't mind spending the extra money for the LCP really. I'm still a gun noob so something easy and reliable is right up my alley :D

so finally have decided to make a purchase....they don't still happen to have this price do they? Want to see if any of the 3 places local I'd like to buy it from will match it

No idea. Call them, but be sure to ask to talk to someone back there and have them look up the price. They had $419.99 on the gun, but it rang up at $349.99.

Get it with out the laser and add a crimson trace later. Just my advice.

I'd suggest playing with both the LaserMax (what comes on the LCP-LM) and the Crimson Trace. I like the LaserMax switch better, but it's all personal taste.

I'm.just not a fan of having to perform another motion in with the draw. I have played with the laser Max and it is nice. Ambidextrous and really streamlined with the gun but you have to index your finger forward to engage the laser. A pocket draw is hard enough. The crimson trace you activate it by normal grip. Its actually on before you remove the gun from the pocket.

Like Ben said its all about personal taste. I'm just throwing little things put there to consider.