12 gauge rounds

Howabusa

Inside the house any thing bigger than #6 shot hi brass will work in a pinch. I use 4 buck low brass tactical from Estate its perfect dont over penetrate and low flash. At 40 ft. it hits about a 10 inch pattern from 18.5 barrel, look mom no head.

Kent go with some 00 buckshot. It can do major damage for home defense. And in a shtf type of deal will be able to be used to take game. It is not legal to hunt deer with but could be used on other critters that could be ate. I keep a supply of 00 buck and a few boxes of game load #6. Along with around 5-10 boxes of slugs. Keep in mind if it's a smooth bore shotgun buy rifled slugs for it.

Shtf Shtf Shtf... Depends on what shit hits the fan...

Military grade 00 buck is 5.46 for 5 rounds

bird shot is cheap as well

4x2 turkey loads can be nasty as well. 00x2's are way better. but you pay for multi loads. like 15.00 for 10.

All depends on what shit you think is going to hit the fan.

I know alot of people load their home defense shotty with multiple types of rounds

Bird shot X2, 00buckX2, slugsX2.

You have a situation the birdshots up first. This may do the job.

If not and things escalate the buckshot is next.

Things get nasty? slugs devastate.

I know alot of people load their home defense shotty with multiple types of rounds

Bird shot X2, 00buckX2, slugsX2.

You have a situation the birdshots up first. This may do the job.

If not and things escalate the buckshot is next.

Things get nasty? slugs devastate.

I load 1xbirdshot, 2x00buck, 1xslug, 2x00buckshot. I have a plus 3 extension on my Remington 870.

Not taking a chance with bird shot. There is a reason you hunt birds and small game with bird shot and not bigger animals like deer.

I keep 00 buck in my 870 along with more 00 buck and slugs nearby.

If that doesn't work I grab the AT4. :rolleyes:

300px-AT4_rocket_launcher.jpg

One rack of the slide and I have buckshot, gives me options.

One rack of the slide and I have buckshot, gives me options.

Screw that. I'd rather not waste my time with a round that might work. I'm going to load something I know will work because chances are better that bird shot won't stop a threat, like was said ask Cheney. I can see loading both 00 and slugs, but not bird. I don't see having birdshot as self defense an option, I see it as a insufficient load. And by loading birdshot, I see that as a wasted shot and spot in the gun. But to each their own.

I been on enough pheasant hunts with dipshits to know that birdshot isn't necessarily lethal, but really, really, stings.

Yeah, and if someone is hopped up on some illegal drug that makes them feel like superman, what do you think that bird shot is gonna do?

Check out excited delirium.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qCqjuqEWEc

Yeah, and if someone is hopped up on some illegal drug that makes them feel like superman, what do you think that bird shot is gonna do?

Check out excited delirium.

What do you think 1 round of birdshot, 2rounds of00 Buck, 1 slug, and 2 more rounds of 00buck will do. :dunno: if that doesn't work I keep the AR loaded with probably 6 plus mags. I wont stop shooting until they stop coming. The wife will empty her shotgun too I'm sure.