SHTF Threads. Seriously guys?

flounder

No offense to anyone as I know that winter has changed peoples focus a bit but the "What gun and ammo do I need for when SHTF?" threads are a bit ridiculous IMO. Ive seen a few of these in the last few days alone.

If you really want to ask/answer those questions, head on over to ar15.com or some zombie forum. All its showing is your lack of understanding about firearms, their usage, and probably general common sense.

Like I said, not intended to put anyone down but come on and at least try and act a bit more mature when asking firearms related questions.

/EndRant!

Just because you dont understand guns and ammo. Dont take it out on everyone else.... :lol:

I am waiting for the day the shtf. Because I will be drunk in my hot tub filled with jello and all your women nekkid whilst y'all is out playing Rambo.

You haz a friend named Rambo. Are they all playing with his luv plumz?

Maybe start a "Ohio I'm obsessed with guns and talking about it all the time" forum?

More to the point, the mods should re-title this thread "It's winter and I'm cranky 'cause I can't ride my bike."

Tons of threads on every forum--AFJ too--that are non-MC-related bitchin'. As soon as spring hits, we'll all be best buds again! ;)

Is the guy that bought a house with a mile long range in the backyard telling is we can't post fantasy gun stuff? :lol:

If your post is meant to imply that shooting at a mile is fantasy, then I'd suggest your view of reality is skewed. If its a "hey asshole, you shoot in your backyard, don't ruin our (albeit overboard) fun" then carry on.

If your post is meant to imply that shooting at a mile is fantasy, then I'd suggest your view of reality is skewed. If its a "hey asshole, you shoot in your backyard, don't ruin our (albeit overboard) fun" then carry on.

The later for certain.

I've shot over a mile many a time.

(LAV -25. 25mm Bushmaster)

Seriously I'm with Flounder Its annoying, but doesn't really bother me too much as I'm not on here often. Maybe start a "Ohio I'm obsessed with guns and talking about it all the time" forum? :)

That's why it's a subforum. Stay out of the gun subforum if you don't want to read about guns. :rolleyes:

No offense to anyone as I know that winter has changed peoples focus a bit but the "What gun and ammo do I need for when SHTF?" threads are a bit ridiculous IMO. Ive seen a few of these in the last few days alone.

IMO they are just fine.