FS Benelli Nova 28" synthetic

Steve Butters

yea im a gun snob because i got a used HK cheaper than what most people pay for new glocks and xds, and i traded in an 870 for a benelli because the 870 was a non-functioning piece of shit....whatever :rolleyes:

crazy how butt-hurt you guys get when someone puts down the godly 870....sorry, i like guns that work. mine didnt so i got rid of it. yours works ok? idgaf - that doesnt mean mine did.

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/?action=view&current=2011-02-26_18-13-51_98.mp4

gun was 3 months old in this video, with less than 100 rds through it....shot by me, and about 6 other people who experienced the same issues with it.

oh, and that is before i returned it to remington to get it fixed. once i got it back from them, it fired 3 times total. first time it jammed like that and came out. second time i had to hit the stock on the ground to get it to come open, and third time that didnt even work...returned it with a spent shell still in it

Edited by Steve Butters

Just like your truck before that??? :D
Lol we should put a limit on what you can temporarily put up for sale.

i have a love/hate relationship with my truck lol

i have posted it for sale twice, but ive considered selling it MANY times.

im used to swapping cars/trucks once or twice a year....so it feels odd to keep one for this long

aside from my truck, i went back and looked and i dont think i posted anything else for sale that i didnt end up selling lol (and the nova - but i dont count the first ad since i didnt change my mind, just didnt sell it quick enough)

couple bikes, quad, couple guns, gun accessories, etc...ive sold everything ive posted here besides the truck, unless you remember something i dont lol

and last time the truck was for sale i was facing being kicked out and my girl being a month late ....i had a lot on my mind....it worked out though

but i never really changed my mind in that thread - it just hasnt been bumped, and i never got the right offer for it

looking for a 7.3? :D

Edited by Steve Butters

You could try that. But then I would show you something Dale found for me and you would kick yourself for spending that kind of cash. ;)

believe it when i see it!

last time you had a mystery purchase from dale, i saw him post the same gun back up for sale months later (that NFA rifle he was selling on here) link

who woodbury'd who now, MT? :lol:

Edited by Steve Butters