Anyone have P90X for sale

bowdog

Looking to start doing the P90X program, They run a little over $100 new, just thought i would see if anyone has them and wants to sell before i buy new.

Also anyone with experiance with this please let me know what you think. Want something i can do for an hour or so every morning before i go to work, Once i am off work it is real tough to get motivated enough to hit the gym. Any help would be appreciated.

Fake cough * you can download them both via torrent sites and see which you like better, or do one a few days a week and the other on different days. And save $100. *fake cough

I like the way you are thinking but i run a construction company and dont even know what torrent is! :lol:I am kind of computer retarded unless it is dealing with quick books, spread sheets, estimating programs, or surfing OR!! I still need someone to show me how to post pictures!

Looking to start doing the P90X program, They run a little over $100 new, just thought i would see if anyone has them and wants to sell before i buy new.

Also anyone with experiance with this please let me know what you think. Want something i can do for an hour or so every morning before i go to work, Once i am off work it is real tough to get motivated enough to hit the gym. Any help would be appreciated.

After about the second time you do any disc just put headphones in and jam to something else. Also you need more than an hour because after some excercises you still have to do Ab Ripper. I try to give myself 1.5hrs each. Tonight im going to start haging out with Tony Horton again myself.

After about the second time you do any disc just put headphones in and jam to something else. Also you need more than an hour because after some excercises you still have to do Ab Ripper. I try to give myself 1.5hrs each. Tonight im going to start haging out with Tony Horton again myself.

Good to know!!! I will plan a little more time now, how much equipment do i need to purchase other than the DVD's to get started?

Good to know!!! I will plan a little more time now, how much equipment do i need to purchase other than the DVD's to get started?

Chin-up bar or bands and dumbbells.

Edit: And a bucket incase you feel the need to puke. I know 2 people that chucked. I think Plyometrics got one and Ab Ripper got the other.

Edited by 20thGix

Chin-up bar or bands and dumbbells.

Edit: And a bucket incase you feel the need to puke. I know 2 people that chucked. I think Plyometrics got one and Ab Ripper got the other.

Nice, i already have those.

:lol:I will make sure to bring the bucket!! My football coach used to always tell us "you will pass out before you die so don't quit you pussy's"

Great coach!!!

Pretty sure I have P90X on some burned CD's at the house, and the written materials on Excel spreadsheets running around here. I'd be happy to lend them out for as long as you want, I haven't used them.

Pretty sure I have P90X on some burned CD's at the house, and the written materials on Excel spreadsheets running around here. I'd be happy to lend them out for as long as you want, I haven't used them.

FUCK!! i oh you cabinet pictures!! sorry man i get busy and forget... I will have my cabinet guy take some and send ASAP!! :o

I have a burned set that I started looking at this week. Picked up a pull up bar. Now just need some cheap weights. My prob is I don't have the original literature and I'm not site where to start or if there is a certain order, etc. (not sure I'd read the literature anyway).

NoBama 2012

I have a burned set that I started looking at this week. Picked up a pull up bar. Now just need some cheap weights. My prob is I don't have the original literature and I'm not site where to start or if there is a certain order, etc. (not sure I'd read the literature anyway).

NoBama 2012

I can email you all the paperwork if you like. File is to large to attach.

Edited by 20thGix

I did it for ~3 weeks, not super strict, but pretty much every day and I could tell that I was definitely stronger and felt better. I didn't follow the diet, but I did cut calories, and ended up not losing any weight, but I think I just put on some muscle.

I also know someone who did it for 6 weeks, same deal, and he ended losing good weight and getting muscley pretty quick.

pm sent

• 4 months later...

So, what was the outcome here? Did you go through with one of them, how was it, etc...

I'm super out of shape, never have much energy, always have aching muscles. I need to do something, and my wife said she wants to lose weight, and maybe I can be an example.

I have a "copy" of P90X, and I think I can pass the fitness test, so I'm thinking about it...

So, what was the outcome here? Did you go through with one of them, how was it, etc...

I'm super out of shape, never have much energy, always have aching muscles. I need to do something, and my wife said she wants to lose weight, and maybe I can be an example.

I have a "copy" of P90X, and I think I can pass the fitness test, so I'm thinking about it...

P90X is the way to go if you have time and STICK WITH IT. I started it and was doing pretty good for about two weeks and then started a big side job and quit because i was tired when i came home. Hopeing to start again next week and stick to it.