Anyone have P90X for sale

bowdog

There's a beginners version called power 90. It's was suggested.if you couldn't pass the physical test. I did it for about 30 days straight. Workout 6 days off one. Rotate back and forth between strength and cardio. It got super repetitive, and boring quick.

That being said, I built muscle but didn't lose much weight. Only about 15lbs. I did follow the diet guide.pretty well. I did feel a hell of a lot better too.

I just need mass cardio to cut weight/inches - heard good things about the BathSalts and meat diet, might give it a go! Too soon? Yeah, maybe a little too soon...

I did it last year and I do it off and on now if the zumba music gets on my nerves. Basically you sweat like crazy to the point you're a garment shy of being naked doing some ridiculous moves. It all hit me the majority of those I do everyday at Pepsi while working! Except for the push ups and superman bananas! Ugh I hate that instructor, he pisses me off! Lol. If our computer burns burnt copies, I can make a set for you. Need to ask Anden if its capable of doing that.

I did it last year and I do it off and on now if the zumba music gets on my nerves. Basically you sweat like crazy to the point you're a garment shy of being naked doing some ridiculous moves. It all hit me the majority of those I do everyday at Pepsi while working! Except for the push ups and superman bananas! Ugh I hate that instructor, he pisses me off! Lol. If our computer burns burnt copies, I can make a set for you. Need to ask Anden if its capable of doing that.

Nah, dont sweat it ( pun intended:D ) - I have what I need as far as equipment and knowledge to do what needs done, I only lack the sheer will and determination to devote time to it. I'd lost 120lbs over a 10 month period 12 years ago on my mountain bike and regiment of pt, but got too comfy in my married life so I have found almost 90lbs of it again in the last decade. Its simply a mindset I have to beat into my skull and stick with it. Thanx though, I do appreciate the offer!

I've done P90x. Plain and simple, it works. I've heard Insanity is better but I have never tried it. All I can say about P90x is that since I am a smaller guy in terms of build (6' 190 pounds at the start date) I tried NOT to lose weight by eating tons of extra protein. I followed my own lean healthy diet but added at least 1g of protein per my 190 pounds of body weight to keep losing fat and not muscle. Even doing that I still ended up losing 25 POUNDS. But it was all fat. I am now down to 8% body fat and my "beer belly" has given way to my "4-pack" (almost 6 pack). I'm stronger than ever and feel better than ever....Basically, do it! And stick with it. It really is a mindset. It's worth it. Thats my 2 cents, lol

. I am now down to 8% body fat and my "beer belly" has given way to my "4-pack" (almost 6 pack). I'm stronger than ever and feel better than ever....Basically, do it! And stick with it. It really is a mindset. It's worth it. Thats my 2 cents, lol

if you only have a 4 pack you are about 15-16% body fat, if you were 8% you would start to see the veins in your abs, and the abs would be visible at all times unflexed.

so many people under estimate their body fat.

it took me a bit of work being strict with my diet and training to get to 9%, where i got to 8% one day cutting water for a weigh in. its not easy to maintain 8-9% but doable.

if you only have a 4 pack you are about 15-16% body fat, if you were 8% you would start to see the veins in your abs, and the abs would be visible at all times unflexed.

it took me a bit of work being strict with my diet and training to get to 9%, where i got to 8% one day cutting water for a weigh in. its not easy to maintain 8-9% but doable.

Weigh in? Fightopia? Or another mma group?

Well, I say 8% because I was tested twice, once at my Nutrition shop and the other time by a trainer at my gym. Both said 8% without knowing what the other said. I can see all 6 abs when I wake up in the morning before eating anything but I don't count that. I'm not totally disagreeing with you. Just sayin what I've been told. People carry fat in different places (i.e. butt, thighs, etc.) In my case I have always seen fat show up first in my stomach. Again, not sayin you're wrong, just explain my experience.

I've done 3 cycles of P90X, then did Plus and the 1 on 1 workouts, now I'm on P90X2.

I don't religiously follow the nutrition, and mix a lot of other stuff in (mountain bikes, swimming, etc.) but it's a wonderful program and has changed my life.

I cut 30 lbs, and have been in great shape for over a year.

Well, I say 8% because I was tested twice, once at my Nutrition shop and the other time by a trainer at my gym. Both said 8% without knowing what the other said. I can see all 6 abs when I wake up in the morning before eating anything but I don't count that. I'm not totally disagreeing with you. Just sayin what I've been told. People carry fat in different places (i.e. butt, thighs, etc.) In my case I have always seen fat show up first in my stomach. Again, not sayin you're wrong, just explain my experience.

Bf testing is very inaccurate, most state lower then actual, body builders only get to 4-5% on competition days and can only maintain that for a short time.

the body needs 3% eccential fat to live. 7-8% can be maintained with a perfect diet but very tough.

here is me at about 14% abs are visible but not to sharp

8-25-10b-1.jpg8-25-10a-1.jpg

and here is my at about 8% cutting water for my weigh in (started at about 9%)

IMAG0377-1.jpgIMAG0378-1.jpg

abs are much sharper and all visible when unflexed too

i was cutting for a powerlifting competition to lift in the 181lb class