home alarm thwarted a burglary today

crb

Will teboweb work with a wireless camera? My pc is a good distance from the door that has been opened twice now...

Yeahhh, I thought about that after posting. I got computers all over the place, so it's not hard for me to rig USB, IP, or firewire cameras. I don't think Tebocam works with wireless. There are wireless cameras with their own software, but they still need AC/DC power, and I can't vouch for the software used with them.

A simple used computer would be the thing to do. Small, and close to the door. I pick a spot that can see both front and back door, and run two cameras. But as it becomes more complicated, other solutions are easier to implement.

Yeahhh, I thought about that after posting. I got computers all over the place, so it's not hard for me to rig USB, IP, or firewire cameras. I don't think Tebocam works with wireless. There are wireless cameras with their own software, but they still need AC/DC power, and I can't vouch for the software used with them.

A simple used computer would be the thing to do. Small, and close to the door. I pick a spot that can see both front and back door, and run two cameras. But as it becomes more complicated, other solutions are easier to implement.

Last split level house I will own. I have 3 exterior doors that are 20' from each other. A regular wired dvr will be the way I go if my simple solution doesn't work.