Anyone done a tactical carbine class?

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Myself and a couple guys from work want to go to at least one this year. Thinking of Milcopp Tactical. Just looking for other places and info for something in Ohio.

Depending on the timing, I may be able to get you setup with something pretty good and very reasonable. I have a friend that is probably going to be starting to teach his own trainings real soon. He is the real deal and gets boatloads of govt provided "specialized" trainings every year which is why he is considering doing it.

I will send him an email. He spends about 8 months of the year overseas "contracting/consulting" for the govt.

Carbine,

Pistol,

Precision Rifle

He can teach it all.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Edited by flounder

Dale would you be down to go to a class?

I would probably be, but it really depends on what quarter it would be in and if I could get the wife to run the store for an entire day lol. Im not ready to hire Todd yet part time.

I checked a different class but you just further proved my point. carbine 1 is 525 and a 3 day course. 450-550 is typical for a two day course, some are more. So 525 for three days is cheap.

i wouldn't look at the price of 5 day courses at Gunsite, you may go into cardiac arrest.