New rider from SE Ohio

-Alex-

Hey guys, my name is Alex and I'm from Wellston. Just recently got a 2002 CR125 which is my first bike. I'm a bit of a late bloomer at 25, lol. Been doing a lot of tinkering around on it in the garage and riding it locally and learning a lot along the way. Found this site after a quick search on Google for a more local board.

My main interest has always been cars, I've had around 15 so far ranging from SRT-4's to an '03 Cobra to a C5 Z06. My wife and I are expecting our first baby at the end of March, so that's become my main interest as of late.

Here's a pic of my bike. I've changed a few things on it since buying it in November and still plan to switch to white plastics and black wheels as soon as I can find some. Mechanically it's running awesome, so no real plans there for now.

e7833fad.jpg

Welcome!! Living in SE Ohio you need to get a street bike too. Your in the heart of all the good twisties!! Nice lookin dirt bike.

That's what the cars are for, and I get into enough trouble with them, lol. You're right though, we have got some absolute killer routes down here!

Thanks for the welcome everyone.