What would you like to see new or different for Ohio Riders in 2012?

Casper

Sent many PM's and E-mails and texts...... No reply. Just want to advertise so maybe I can hook people up on here. I have been a member for years and now OWN a motorcycle shop in Cinci OH.

Not to mention MANY MANY bike nights.

NoBama 2012

Dayton gatherings.
Chat room and a canton area meet and greet.
agree with both of these, would be cool to see more OR meet&greets/bike nights
Maybe a monthly shoot?
:nono: ain't that the truth
Ditto. All the Columbus guys have all the fun.

NoBama 2012

Everyone complaining about this needs to just step up. Gatherings, Meet and Greets, Shoots, ect. These are not controlled, overseen, nor all set up by Ben. If you want one in your area then call around and find a place and set it up then post it. If you don't have one in your area its your fault. There are more in the Columbus area because we step up and make it happen, Ben and OR are not behind them all being in Columbus there's just more of us here willing to step up and make it happen. Want one, Plan one.

• Upvote 2

Everyone complaining about this needs to just step up. Gatherings, Meet and Greets, Shoots, ect. These are not controlled, overseen, nor all set up by Ben. If you want one in your area then call around and find a place and set it up then post it. If you don't have one in your area its your fault. There are more in the Columbus area because we step up and make it happen, Ben and OR are not behind them all being in Columbus there's just more of us here willing to step up and make it happen. Want one, Plan one.

rep! Kinda exactly what I was thinking.

We wanted one in Cleveland 2 summers ago and we set up an informal one, just got screwed by rain. Its real easy and takes little time at all. Hell the Deals Gap trip was one 15 minute convo, a couple PMs and a phone call to Fontana and bam it was set up in a relatively easy and short amount of time

+1 to you sir :bow:

Meet n greets.

I may do one in Cbus. Maybe.

I am definitely doing one or more at Millstone BBQ in Logan right off 33 and 664.

Lots of tasty roads close. Plus my Dads BFF owns it so I'll see about specials.

May do one at Crazy Horse on the ohio river.

That said we have central and SEO taken care of. You northern boys come up with the rest.

My comment was in reference to caspers question of "what tyes of events would you like to see?". I am not a moderator nor can I set up or speak for OR events, which is what I am looking for in our area. I am looking for a gathering where casper would actually be there. Dayton riders do get together from time to time. So I guess what I sould say is I would like to see an OR event in the dayton area.

I happen to like OR and all the info on the site. I also like the fact we can say what we feel.

Sorry if this offends anyone.

My comment was in reference to caspers question of "what tyes of events would you like to see?". I am not a moderator nor can I set up or speak for OR events, which is what I am looking for in our area. I am looking for a gathering where casper would actually be there. Dayton riders do get together from time to time. So I guess what I sould say is I would like to see an OR event in the dayton area.

I happen to like OR and all the info on the site. I also like the fact we can say what we feel.

Sorry if this offends anyone.

Nobody is offended. The point was Ben can't do everything or be everywhere. I'm not a moderator nor is Likwid but we did a NEO Meet n Greet though that was killed off by shitty weather

Setting them up is easy. You do it and post it with plenty of notice you will be surprised at how many of us will make the trip to attend......as long as its not at McDonald's or a place similar. Pick a place by you that is unique or interesting and you will get attendance