What would you like to see new or different for Ohio Riders in 2012?

Casper

I wonder is there another way to display or get more attention to the "social groups"? It seemed easier to get rides together when the regional threads were around. I'm not sure newer people even know the social groups are there. Just a thought.

more moderation on this site cause some of the things people say on here is just fucking ghastly to read. spooky, even. creepy, for sure.

also was there a mobile version of this site? i know the OR app was suggested, but for some reason, i thought there was a mobile site... am i thinking of some other site? if not, maybe we could try it out if it hasn't been already. my phone is old and slow (like me) so it does not handle the full site very quickly these days. i just dropped it one too many times... but if it was a relatively easy task to get the forum software to kick it out in a m.ohioriders version, that could be neato

also, we need full gaping penetration allowed in the NWS section fo sho. redbarron would have to quit his job.

• Upvote 1

mobile site > app

My phone is old as well, still running S60 V3 and the full site takes a while to load but I don't know how hard it would be to have a mobile version. I can help out if you want it Ben. If we go the app route, I will help out on the android version; I took a class last year for 3.0-3.1 programming.

Titles are funny to make fun of, so I don't care there but I don't think we should have the post delete option back. There was enough drama when that was in effect for just moderators, I don't know what would happen if everyone had that ability.

I don't know how the chat room thing is going, maybe have an IRC instead?

I would like to see a cruisers only section that needs to be subscribed to so the threads don't ruin the main page. The cruiser guys ruin this place for the rest of us they should be kept in the corner and not heard from.

When did the ability to edit thread titles get taken away and why? I could change mine in the past.

I would like to see a cruisers only section that needs to be subscribed to so the threads don't ruin the main page. The cruiser guys ruin this place for the rest of us they should be kept in the corner and not heard from.

When did the ability to edit thread titles get taken away and why? I could change mine in the past.

It didnt. Bubbys just dont know how. :rolleyes:

It didnt. Bubbys just dont know how. :rolleyes:

Only mods and admins ever have been able to change thread titles. FYI. I might change that though. Have to weigh the pros and cons.

You can change the title if you do it almost immediately after posting the thread. I don't know if it's a time limit or after you reload the page. I do know it works if you do it quick.

Pretty sure you can't. I mean, you can change the post title, but that doesn't change the thread title. I'll test it when I get around to it, but I have it set to no one being able to change it.

I'd like to be able to play the games from my phone.

I can't do much about that one unfortunately. They're flash games. If you have flash, you should be able to play. If you don't, nothing I can really do. If the arcade system ever gets upgraded to html5 I'll certainly do it, but for now we're stuck on flash.