New to the Ohio/Cleveland area

gump1376

Welcome aboard and to the area.

The Valley Parkway through the metroparks is the best ride in the immediate area if you don't mind passing illegally every so often. The road is great and has turns, but can get clogged with slowasses in minivans doing 20. Still fun, my friends and I are down there all the time.

The Valley Parkway through the metroparks is the best ride in the immediate area if you don't mind passing illegally every so often. The road is great and has turns, but can get clogged with slowasses in minivans doing 20. Still fun, my friends and I are down there all the time.

Well I believe 20 is the speed limit lol, but it is fun during the week when no one is at the park.

Well I believe 20 is the speed limit lol, but it is fun during the week when no one is at the park.

There are some people that seem to think so given their inability to negotiate each and every turn!

But yes, weekdays and early weekend days are nice. It seems like a lot of the spirited drivers hit the stretch early on weekends so it's quite entertaining then. Night is generally nice too.

if its an actual park road down in the Valley its 30mph but there are a lot of other decent roads that are 45. Its pretty much all I ride when I just need to get on the bike after work and get a short ride in. Its convenient and if you know where to go it's enough of a taste to make it until the weekend for a ride more south :)

• 4 weeks later...