Best little flashlight you can buy

Gump

WOW! I wondered how bright LEDs were getting because new cars are starting to come with them as headlights, this answers my question I guess. I am about to order one :D

EDIT: Just bought one for $26 for the car

Edited by JStump

Amazon..

They really are great. Actually last 4 hours on high. I use one at the farm everyday. The magnetic base is nice for sticking it to the fridge or gun safe.The lower output settings are really not needed but the strobe and SOS could come in handy.

WOW! I wondered how bright LEDs were getting because new cars are starting to come with them as headlights, this answers my question I guess. I am about to order one :D

EDIT: Just bought one for $26 for the car

You won't regret it. It's really bright.

Ill probably end up buying another 2, one for the bike and one for the house.

I have this one which I thought was pretty bright, but apparently its only 100 lumens, this new one should be amazing.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000AOVGV8/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0054L0NQG&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0F2HX6PVAB24ESSKN9PT

Edited by JStump

Just to put it out there... I want this http://www.wickedlasers.com/lasers/The_Torch-74-41.html

Slightly less portable though :)

4100 lumens

Forgot about that one. Like it, but not the 5 minute run time.

The LED lenser P17 has good run time and lumens for the money but still doesn't beat the Nebo in my opinion.

I got a Maglight ML125 for Christmas, and I'm most impressed with it's brightness(and typical Maglight ruggedness).

When I went searching for the mounting rings for it, I found the small Maglight XL200, and bought it too. That little baby is bright too!!

Maglight has really stepped up their game when it comes to LED technology. Both in Lumens and run time.

Check them out, just for comparison.

Figures..always something...

I bought 6 of them for family this christmas and they're all good.

Did it go bad as soon as you got it or after 6 months or so?

Edited by Gump

Glad I got the good one of the three. Was it just normal use or what?

Yeah, none were abused at all just around the house stuff. Never dropped or anything. I think they both failed within a month after buying.

They did replace 'em, so kudos on that and I like the lights a lot, but it's worth mentioning.

I've had better luck with the Trustfire lights from Deal Extreme. I've given them some hell at work and they're still working like champs...they've been dropped, smacked, pounded stuff with 'em, you name it.