2012 Moto GP (hotel issues)

cmh_sprint

FYI, if you are planning on attending the 2012 race weekend and want to stay downtown bring lots of cash and book now. Gen Con (gaming convention) is is town the same weekend and expecting 25,000+ attendee's. Most hotels are already booked with the remaining hotels having rates above $250/night.

FYI, if you are planning on attending the 2012 race weekend and want to stay downtown bring lots of cash and book now. Gen Con (gaming convention) is is town the same weekend and expecting 25,000+ attendee's. Most hotels are already booked with the remaining hotels having rates above $250/night.

:wtf:

The Indy contract was extended through '14. BTW, I did book a room but only for Saturday night if anyone is interested.

Excellent! I've already got about 2 weeks more vacation planned for this year than I'm supposed to have so I'm trying to avoid adding to that. If it were the last year, then I'd make an exception

I know its kind of far away but if you enjoy a college town with lots of partying, something near Broad Ripple would be the shit. Hell, if I went regardless of the downtown situation I'd rather stay near B-Rip. I may be biased though since I did live there

I know its kind of far away but if you enjoy a college town with lots of partying, something near Broad Ripple would be the shit. Hell, if I went regardless of the downtown situation I'd rather stay near B-Rip. I may be biased though since I did live there

But it's surrounded by shit - kinda in the 'hood. I'd be fearful of leaving my bike outside at night there.

But it's surrounded by shit - kinda in the 'hood. I'd be fearful of leaving my bike outside at night there.

true but if you stay North of Kessler its fine. I lived right off Kessler down the street from all the bars. South of Kessler I absolutely agree

true but if you stay North of Kessler its fine. I lived right off Kessler down the street from all the bars. South of Kessler I absolutely agree

How long since you lived there?

The 'hood rats have infiltrated as far north as 82nd Street now - nothing is safe left outside and not locked up in that area now. STFO.

How long since you lived there?

The 'hood rats have infiltrated as far north as 82nd Street now - nothing is safe left outside and not locked up in that area now. STFO.

damn that really blows, I moved back to Cleveland Dec of 08 so a little over 3 years. I loved B-Rip, it was perfect place for me post graduation

I would definitely be afraid of leaving a bike unattended anywhere near broad ripple.

It is a nice place to party though. I'll be staying with a friend in oaklandon that weekend. Bike safe in his garage.

Do not miss the flat track race at the indy mile that weekend, It's amazing to watch.