Why the stop censorship thing on the front page?

Casper

FYI, Ohio's Sherrod Brown is a co-sponsor and big fan of the Senate version, PIPA. Please remember that when he is up for reelection. Portman has been publicly against it for some time.

The above comment is copyrighted. If you reply and quote me I will file a DMCA takedown notice with Casper.

That prompted me to look up the co-sponsors, and I was very sad to see Franken on that list. Looks like he picked the wrong side on this one.

Oh, and fair use, motherfucker. :)

That prompted me to look up the co-sponsors, and I was very sad to see Franken on that list. Looks like he picked the wrong side on this one.

I was wrong about Portman, he has not taken a position. I did some initial googling and misunderstood the facebook results.

Oh, and fair use, motherfucker. :)

You will be hearing from my attorneys.

done then share it to facebook

███████ everything ████ ███ █ is █ █████ ██ fine █████ ██████ ███. ████'█ ██ ██████. The ████ ███ █ government ████ ███ ██ knows ████ ███ best █ █████ ██

Edited by wht_scorpion

FYI, Ohio's Sherrod Brown is a co-sponsor and big fan of the Senate version, PIPA. Please remember that when he is up for reelection. Portman has been publicly against it for some time.

Steve Chabot (ohio 1st district) is also a co-sponsor of the House version.

this is a map of his district: http://chabot.house.gov/our-district/ (cincy area)

if you're in this district, let him know what you think

D.C. office phone number: (202) 225-2216

Cincinnati office phone number: (513) 684-2723