2003 Sv650 race bike $1950

jat42

Selling my sv650 race bike. Bought it last year and did about 10 track days and 4 races.

It runs and rides good and never had any problems with it. It has been down before by the looks of it…and the rear subframe is tweaked a bit. Also the idle is a bit low once its warmed up maybe a vacuum leak?

It has on non original rear shock…but i’m not sure what its off of, maybe a gsxr?

16,xxx miles comes with a salvage title

fairing is a little beat up w/ a rattle can paint job but it does the job.

was able to run a 47 a mid-ohio with q2 street tires so its a capable of running solid times…

Bike has sonic springs (.95) and 20wt fluid in the front forks,

Vortex Clip-ons,

R6 Throttle,

vesrah pads,

520 Chain w/ vortex sprockets,

Scorpion exhaust thats in rough shape(used it like that all year)

synthetic oil

bike isnt perfect but it would make a great starter track or race bike for someone.

1950 but im open to reasonable offers.

Call or text Justin at 330-421-7399

Edited by jat42

Where the hell is Nick(Apch8r) then, he shouldbe all over it. Craig, are you there? Aren't you on his team, text him and let him know about this local dude.

Dubguy, maybe time to start an endurance team? lol

We have already looked at this bike, we aren't doing an endurance bike anymore this season. We decided that awhile ago, catch up fool:p

Ya nick and craig were pretty interested in buying it the end of last year but that kind of fell through......its a good bike and is ready to race now.....If i dont sell it by the race season i might just endurance race it with some buddys to make sure it gets some lovin

It is a latigo suit, Its not a bad suit and for that price point, its definitely a solid deal at 500 bucks....haven't crash tested yet so i cant say how it holds up but some ama racers use a similar model not quite of the rack but close...

We have already looked at this bike, we aren't doing an endurance bike anymore this season. We decided that awhile ago, catch up fool:p

My fault brosoph, now that I'm taken(engaged) you leave me out of the loop lol.

Hope all is well buddy.

BUMP, this seems like a good deal, if I could swing it to race endurance I'd be interested, but Im slow.

Some guy and his son from Illinois (over 8 hours away) picked it up last night. They are going to race wera and ccs with it......the kids been doing mini road racing since he was 12 so he should have a good time at it......it should be at blackhawk for the Wera north central race........i kept a few parts and sold it for 1750

Some guy and his son from Illinois (over 8 hours away) picked it up last night. They are going to race wera and ccs with it......the kids been doing mini road racing since he was 12 so he should have a good time at it......it should be at blackhawk for the Wera north central race........i kept a few parts and sold it for 1750

So what are you going to get for next season?

Nick, I'm going to buy another sv and have it really well set up cuz i want to go for motoseries sv twins title for novice. and get a 600 also... probably like a 04-05 gsxr or 03-05 r6....just something cheap but capable of running good times and get some experience racing an I4

Craig, I'm going to run the 600 in the superbike races but also in either the mini 20 or 3 hour havent decided yet so either way i should be on track for that race.

Nick, I'm going to buy another sv and have it really well set up cuz i want to go for motoseries sv twins title for novice. and get a 600 also... probably like a 04-05 gsxr or 03-05 r6....just something cheap but capable of running good times and get some experience racing an I4

Craig, I'm going to run the 600 in the superbike races but also in either the mini 20 or 3 hour havent decided yet so either way i should be on track for that race.

If I would of know you wanted a 04-05 gsxr ww could of possibly worked out a trade for the sv :nono:

Doing the 3 HR iron butt by yourself or are you doing the middleweight team endurance?