Can we get Ringo

bowdog

i have a really nice bike, never been down (with me on it of course), i have done a few mods. i was adding some .22 speed holes to the rear undertail underholes.jpg0916081412a.jpg

and now the bike and it would crank but not turn over. so i chucked in some NOS

form the udf for an octane boost nos_energy_grape.jpg grape makes it go faster.

so i am going to sell it here on this forum because i know anyone with the mechanical experience i have in my left nut, that by the way is securely encased in a special slider equipment cup because i hang that far off the side of my bike, for like 20 bucks and a few beers.

the only other issue the bike has is a tiny hole in the frame where i did a engine swap after it blowed up after power wheeling for 5 hours straight. yut ughhhhh shervin-holes-in-frame.jpg

Tell me, is it fast enough to outrun a chopper? I need to outrun choppers...

no, not the custom kind, like the police kind... astar only, most precincts won't have an apache at their disposal.

I believe that it will due to the weight subtracted by removing the unneeded portion of the frame!! :rolleyes:

shit chopper nothing. it will outrun a f22, plus i got it covered in some of that ram (radioactive asbostes matting)fur_convered_bike.jpg but that shit is coming wiht me.

and i will testify that no chopper, police fbi or otherwise was able to keep up with me in a straight line or when i would pop 360 wheelies at a buck twenty and then use my awesome (so much better than some yotta) track skills to loose them in the twisties

plus i 3d milled some pvc and a garbage disposal into an electic turbo boost system just in case i need a bit more speed.

18677d1031382399-electric-turbo-supercharger-esc.jpg

oh and i paid for all that fine as shit with my own money

plus a side of chicken wings

Nice!

Ooooh, and +rep for d-jizz reference. :lol:

hey if you want to talk guns i have a Grendel build that is like 90% there with a bitchen home made bumpfire suppressor combo rig that i fabed up myself.

IMG_0451.jpg

but that is not as cool as the fact that i took skateboard grip tape and covered the barrel so i could grip in in the water. (i cant tell you why i need to be in the water, but all the operators here will know why)

g45410_1324927790998s.jpg

hey when you are baller as me you dont even need the breaks, there is not an obstical i cnat avoid or drift around. (my shinkos hold like velco covered in crazy glue) plus when shit gets tight i have my friend roll up in my flatbed with 22 inch stacks and drop the ramp. did i mention i do all this sideways

DSCN9931.JPG

hey when you are baller as me you dont even need the breaks, there is not an obstical i cnat avoid or drift around. (my shinkos hold like velco covered in crazy glue) plus when shit gets tight i have my friend roll up in my flatbed with 22 inch stacks and drop the ramp. did i mention i do all this sideways

DSCN9931.JPG

:kneel:

DSCN9931.JPG

this guy is a trip!! :lol: