Fucked up baby names - lets hear em!

max power

I remember hearing an Ohio news story a while back about the arrest of a fugitive named D'Alcapone Alpacino Morris...

Here you go......

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/crime-law/fugitive-dalcapone-alpacino-morris-arrested/nM33P/

On a side note Named my kids as close to normal as possible. Logan, Ian, Parker

Edited by namtugeoj

Here you go......

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/crime-law/fugitive-dalcapone-alpacino-morris-arrested/nM33P/

On a side note Named my kids as close to normal as possible. Logan, Ian, Parker

You got a hick town and a last name first there. Not crazy, but not all that normal.

There was a kid on my sons ball team this year, named Isaiah (so I thought) he lives with his Grandparents. I was putting together a roster and asked Grandpa how to spell his name .... he told me Iyaza? I was very confused ... so he explianed that it was supposed to be Izaya, but claims mom was still messed up on drugs after the birth and spelled it wrong. Wow!

You got a hick town and a last name first there. Not crazy, but not all that normal.

Logan may be a hick town, Which I agree, but it sure is a strong name. Could be worse I could have named him Tylenol......

My son is called Edan. (pronounced E-dun) An Irish name meaning; "Little fiery one". It's the Irish form of Aidan.

I know a lady who is named after both her parents. Ken and Diane. her name is Kenadi Anne. Always liked that name.

I wanted to go to an Snopes mission just to find out if this was true, and refute it here publicly, but have better things to do.

Ignorance is bliss, huh?

Thats the funny part. Its not like we're talking important issues. Its people "talking" about strange names, and instead of letting it be what it is, you have to run and fact-check it. Ignorant? Hardly. I just don't have the need to constantly show people how "smarter than thou" I am.

im so lost.....wtf does snopes have to do with someone named edan or kendal anne or whatever the fuck it was

He was butthurt that I responded to two posts in January (#37 and #38) about "La-dash-a" and "Fe-mal-e". People posted them as real names, and I posted the snopes links refuting that. 6 months later, he's still apparently sore about it.