Fucked up baby names - lets hear em!

max power

So some friend of a friend on the FB has a baby today. Its name? Kash.

Every time I go to my kids school, I hear some crazy names people saddle their children with. It pains me to realized that these kids have to try to make a life for themselves with some of these ridiculous names.

My brother named his boy Ronan. My grandma cant remember it. :lol:

What are some of the goofy ones you have heard?

Yeah I am with ya, I feel bad for those kids. Not only do they have a hard time spelling those weird names, but they sure as hell will get picked on for them too. My daughters have kinda normal, old school names (Madeline, Emma, Mallory) but my cousin's kids didn't do so well in the name game. She has a boy named Da'shawn (I call him Shawn) and Breylan. It must be an ethnic thing, I dunno. I have come across a few funny ones at work as well...like people named after cars, people whose first name is just a letter that is short for absolutely nothing, shit like that. Some parents just need smacked.

Oh I love this game, being I work at a school. My current favorites, and I promise these are real and actually attend my school: MYKing (yes that is 3 capital letters in a row), Runyon and my all time favorite: Lil Greg Anthony Diablo (last name). That is for real the kids actual name.

Granted I can't talk that much. My girls are named Hudson and Finley.

My kids have normal names- Jason, Chad, Brent, Samantha and Madison. All 4 that are grown and on their own have jobs, making me think an easy name makes life easier. I have a 2 cousins that are lawyers and their kids are Sicily, Linus and one I can't pronounce or remember.

My sister named her son Reed. His last name is Wells. :nono:

My other sister named her son Connelly :nono:

Teacher told me one of her students is named La-a. There's actually a - in her name. It's pronounced Ladasha.

Edited by Gump

My half sister's half sister named their daughter Tierney.

My other sister named her son Connelly :nono:

bwhahaha, nice.

Teacher told me one of her students is named La-a. There's actually a - in her name. It's pronounced Ladasha.

WTF? :nono:

Edited by chevysoldier

Someone I know in Michigan is a teacher in the Detroit public schools system. He told me he had a student named Noname. When he asked this boys mother how she came up with the name, she said " I didn't the hospital wrote that on his card".

Couple close friends of mine both have toddler sons......one named Rogan ( kind of cool ) and the other is named Kael ( not sure about the spelling ).

But the worst I've personally heard is a highschool buddy's 1st son he named Justis ( pronounced "justice" after Megadeth's Dave Mustaine son's name ) poor kid.....:nono:

My new favorite bad name is Pandora. Girls name. Whenevere I think of a name I would like to name my future kids I aways think of what nick names you can get for the name. Although I go by my initials and rarely if ever use my real. And so chances are my kids will do the same. Now under that same pretense my little brothers initials are NV. Thought that was nifty.

Another one is Latisha (girl I dated, Crazy bitch)

Went by Tish and was white and racist (though she denied it, but when you say "I don't want any black people in my family and that's not racist" its kinda hard to argue your not :nono:

I have a buddy named his kid Anikin.

Guy I work with named Leigh - Female spelling if you ask me.

And don't know if its true or not. My sister in law claims to have had a student named Female. Pronounced Feemalee. Story goes the hilljacks thought the hospital named their baby.