Fucked up baby names - lets hear em!

max power

My girlfriend works at Franklin County Children's Services, so I get all the really good ones. Lots of "King" or "Princess" as first names, one of my favorites was A'Miracle (girl), Sir (first name, boy), the normal car/bling names like Porsche, Mercedes, so on.

My parents named me Jim (not James) & my brother Tom (not Thomas). I've had people in the bureaucracy argue with me that my legal name has to be James. Goes to show just how narrow minded some people can be when it comes to names.

I like how max titled the thread with a bad word...Heathen

FUCK...is the most usable word in the english language.

I went to Basic Training with a girl Chrystal Ball, and from my home town in Pa there is a woman Chanda Lear. My best friend growing up was Tymber. and my Tee-Ball coaches name was Richard Lick.

Dicks parents had a sense of humor. The others must have been hillbilles.

Speaking of, I used to know a girl named Honey and I married a chick named Angel. No, shes not a Mexican dude. :D

FUCK...is the most usable word in the english language.

I think the most versatile word in the English language is Buffalo.

This is a perfectly valid sentence: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

THE buffalo FROM Buffalo WHO ARE buffaloED BY buffalo FROM Buffalo, buffalo (verb) OTHER buffalo FROM Buffalo.

This is a perfectly valid sentence: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

THE buffalo FROM Buffalo WHO ARE buffaloED BY buffalo FROM Buffalo, buffalo (verb) OTHER buffalo FROM Buffalo.

Of course, any buffalo from Buffalo is likely technically a Bison.

Buffalo bison buffalo bison Buffalo bison buffalo...:dunno:

Edited by Coyote
Buffalo bison buffalo bison

Also any amount of 'buffalo's in a sentence is grammatically correct, be it 1 or 8.

An ex of mine was a teacher, and two brothers she taught were named Sir and Mister. I was wondering if their younger brother was going to be named Lord.

One of my teachers in high school was telling us that one night a crackhead came in to the ER where his wife worked and went into labor, she wanted to name the kid "the most beautiful name she heard the doctors say." That name:

Vagina. Seriously.

Thankfully everyone in the delivery room refused to acknowledge that she said that. At least someone loved that child when it was born.

How about La-a. Pronounced La Dash A. Some parents are just F-ing retarded.

What does F Dash Ing mean?

Edited by dorifto240

My name is just Ed....not Edward, Edmund, Eddie, or Dickhead....

I work with a Guy named Forrest Wood. He gave his son the first name Nathan.

My adopted kids(raised by my ex-wife) have named their children(the ones I know about, and since they are breeding like rats, there has to be more of 'em):

Techlynn (Tek-lin) - Girl

Harley - Girl

Cadence - Girl

Tek - Boy

Shaelyn (Shay-lin) - Girl

There should be a law about certain people not being allowed to name children....

not realy an unusual name but i dude i went to college with at BG had a mom and dad that wanted to hypenate the last names.. we called him frank but his name was

Francis

Ulysses

Charles -

Kenzy

put the initials together and ya get.. well you know.. he said he used to initial his name in his intirety