New (to me) Cage

2talltim

Well i fianally bit the bullet and got me a truck(sort of) a 2005 Tahoe 4x4..i wasnt really (for say) ready to buy yet, but it was such a sweet deal i could not pass on it. Its got 90k miles but in damn near "perfect" shape inside and out and has bacsiclly every option offered, for the price of $12400. One owner, local trade(small town).

Its the first vehicle i have bought for me in over 12 years(wifey always gets the newer ones), so i guess i should retire the ol 98 grand am ive been driving. I was going to trade it in but they were only going to give me $400 and said they would just scrap it:lol: ill keep it around for a beater, it still runs good.My wife is already trying to steal it from me saying the impala is mine(HELL NO!!!)

truck.jpg

truck2.jpg

Edited by 2talltim

Hello 12 MPG (unless you are CarWhore, then its gets 30!) :D

Nice ride.

Accually im not sure if I have a different engine than u shawn but the sticker said 17city 21hiway...and the computer average mpg gage from the previous owner said it averaged 18.2, it has the 5.3 vortec in it. The previous owner has never reset any of the computer things, it says it has used 5100 gal of gas in its life

Accually im not sure if I have a different engine than u shawn but the sticker said 17city 21hiway...and the computer average mpg gage from the previous owner said it averaged 18.2, it has the 5.3 vortec in it. The previous owner has never reset any of the computer things, it says it has used 5100 gal of gas in its life

Shaw just happen to get the only 5.3 that gets 10mpg.

If you draft a semi in your Tahoe you can actually get 28-29mpg lol

more pics of you wanna see http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.2856827574649.2138029.1078403266&type=1&notif_t=photo_album_comment

...sorry to brag but i haven had a new(to me) car or truck since 2000..lol..my wife always gets the new one

I have the 5.3 with 3.73 gears. Tow package. 18mpg is impossible with that gear set.

You may have the 3.42.

Pulling the trailer to the gap last year, we got 12.

I have the 5.3 with 3.73 gears. Tow package. 18mpg is impossible with that gear set.

You may have the 3.42.

i just checked and it does have 3.42 gears:cool: but i too have tow package...just assume you can tow more:D