Girl lives with half a brain

chevysoldier

I'd be interested in knowing what the mother ate and fed the baby. there is a big buzz in the medical field going around about the dangers of mothers not eating enough animal fats and too much carbs that are causing kids to get epilepsy and other similar dissorders of the brain.

they've even reversed some kids epilepsy by changing their diets to high fat and low carbs.

Edited by serpentracer

Looks like motor control of her left arm isn't quite right.

A man in France was recently found with nearly no brain at all.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn12301-man-with-tiny-brain-shocks-doctors.html

And I don't find info on it, but years ago in Australia, a man in distress was found wandering along the road. He eventually died, but he had no brain at all when they looked. I don't think they ever figured out who he was or how he could live that way or how it happened. The x-ray showed only the stump at the top of the spine, with some nerve endings spreading out, and no grey or white matter of the brain.

Edited by ReconRat

I can't get over how advanced the medical field is. I had a close family member with seizures for nearly 50 years and when they finally had enough of it, they had their temporal lobe removed, made a full recovery in less than 3 months, and was back to working just after that - seizure free for about 5 or 6 years now.