Raven Concealment Systems VanGuard 2

Uncle Punk

This makes me really want a glock because I have yet to find a holster that is minimal enough for my liking. Everything I find makes me feel like I have a tumor in my back and bulges like crazy, mind you I am a 30" waist at 135lbs so it doesn't take much.

Edited by JStump

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were going into business making your own kydex holsters?

This new VanGuard 2 is injection molded, currently for Glocks only but they still make original kydex ones for most every other pistol.

no business just playing around sold a knife sheath for 8 bucks tho haha.

This makes me really want a block because I have yet to find a holster that is minimal enough for my liking. Everything I find makes me feel like I have a tumor in my back and bulges like crazy, mind you I am a 30" waist at 135lbs so it doesn't take much.

Only gangsters and thugs carry in the back.

The new VanGuard 2 fits all the gen 3 & gen 4 Glocks. It moves around some on the early gen 3 but holds retention as intended. It fits the G20, G21, G29 and G30 more tightly. It functions on the G36 fine but is slightly wider than the frame.

The swell on the magazine release side protects against accidental magazine releases and I have used this on my G34 that has a Glock extended magazine release with no problems.

I have 3 day scruff does that count?

The real mens beards laugh at your cute fuzzy scruff.

This thing was originally conceived to be an AIWB carrying solution. The features Raven has given it now means that it can be carried strong side as well. I use it there and am surprised at how well a G19 hides using it.

picture.php?albumid=1421&pictureid=15260

UP. Anyway we could do an ORDN group buy?

It can't hurt to ask but I don't see it working out. Have you ever participated in a forum group buy? I'm not going to collect money or ship stuff out, I’m too lazy for that. Besides I want them to make lots of money on this to fund more projects so I have work this year. How do you decide who has O.R. standing, 30 days, 30 posts. This puts a burden on Raven to put out some sort of protocol into their billing system to cross reference a list from here just to make less money on their product from a motorcycle forum. In my mind it doesn’t make sense.

What's wrong with free you greedy bastard. By the way the Glock you sold me in now owned by one of the owners of Raven. I cut it down to a G19 grip, he cut it down to a G26 grip, stippled it and had some custom work done to the slide. This is the long haired owner that isn't a Marine but I like him anyway.