Raven Concealment Systems VanGuard 2

Uncle Punk

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scanned a few pages here looking for a price. Just curious because I just bought something very similar to this at Black wing today that fits a 17 or 19.

I think it was $20

17gen4holster.jpg

Edited by buildit

Scanned a few pages here looking for a price. Just curious because I just bought something very similar to this at Black wing today that fits a 17 or 19.

I think it was $20

17gen4holster.jpg

This looks like a bulkier version of the vanguard 1 which is also $20.

• 3 weeks later...
ill take one for my HK lol

damn glock people

but no seriously...... UP, is there any plans to do "custom" ones like the other holsters? or should i stop holding out for this and try to find something else?

^^^This... Needd some info for Kel Tec

Dont hold you breath.

damn.....i need something tuckable, right now my gun is too large to carry at work because it prints too bad in my pocket....the mtac just didnt do it for me....guess ill have to look into a crossbreed some time when im not strapped for $ lol...wish i could find something minimal like this for my hk

Is there any reason the clip part from the new one won't fit the trigger guard of the first one? It would not be as flush but I don't see why it wouldn't work. The original has a hole where the clip from the new one can screw on, or at least it looks like that from the pics on the website.

• 1 month later...
damn.....i need something tuckable, right now my gun is too large to carry at work because it prints too bad in my pocket....the mtac just didnt do it for me....guess ill have to look into a crossbreed some time when im not strapped for $ lol...wish i could find something minimal like this for my hk

I carry my P2000 in a crossbreed a lot. It's super comfortable and if worn correctly doesn't print much. If your wearing super tight or belly shirts its going to show. With slightly loose clothing it doesn't show at all.

anyone get one of these for a g26? I need a new holster option as the one I have now I don't like. I've only pocket carried and OWB so at $20 I'm willing to give this a shot

I have one and it's worth it. When it's not on my belt it's mounted in the car using the extra hole on the holster and a wing nut for easy removal.