Here is the big announcement!

Hoblick

GYCvc.jpg

Me and my wife have finally started our own business!

This is something we have been wanting to do for a long time, we finally took the plunge.

I am owner of Shop Dog Cycles LLC

what does this business consist of?

I will be selling parts, accessories, and apparel online and at events. I will also be doing tire changes and some basic maintenance as well installation of performance products. I will be mobile for the tire changes and maintenance.

We are just getting up and running, we are working on getting our product lineup, getting our website finished, and tying up some other things.

This will be a exciting year for us, as well as all of you guys on OR.

We have many plans this year. We will be teaming up with Dyno Tune Motorsports for his Dyno day in April (more on that later)

I will be having a open house in my garage to let everyone come see and feel the Racer Glove line we will be proudly selling. These are an amazing product that not many people know about on the east coast.

Shop Dog Cycles will be sponsoring a OR forum member this year in his race season, Steve SJC1000rr.

We will be offering very nice discounts for forum members on all of our product lines.

We plan to have a few events this summer, including a ride.

As most of you know already i have bought a new NoMar Tire machine, so youll get the same great service as before, but now im using a more efficient machine to do the job, as well as the capability to be mobile!

I may not be able to beat some prices, i am a small business, just getting started. I may also not always get it right the first time. What i will do though is make sure you, as a customer are happy, customer service is going to be my main goal. I dont want you guys to feel like just another consumer, i want everyone to feel like they are apart of our big family.

So there it is boys and girls. Thanks for the support, and i look forward to helping anyone i can, in anyway i can.

• Upvote 3

GYCvc.jpg

Me and my wife have finally started our own business!

This is something we have been wanting to do for a long time, we finally took the plunge.

I am owner of Shop Dog Cycles LLC

Best of luck and success to you. If you'd like some shop video help let me know.;)

It's great to hear you both are taking part in the new business and thank you greatly for the sponsorship! I know I'll be in contact a lot through the season for many tire changes!

No Problem , hope you have a great season this year, and proud to be a sponsor for you!