Alpinestars Gloves..unheard of buying opportunity going on right now.

Iron Pony

Iron Pony has completed a buyout of the AYC Alpinestars. This collection is huge and includes many of Alpines most popular models. Alpinestars' products almost never go on sale, and have never been available at these rock bottom prices. Do not miss this opportunity.

This might give you an idea of the amount of Alpinestars gloves we have in stock.....

wall.jpg

• Upvote 2

Alpine gloves run about a half size small. Give Nick a call & we'll get you fixed up with what you need. 877 799 7669

Riding season is right around the corner, buy now and get a much higher end glove at a mid-level price.

www.ironpony.com

Ok. So looking at the website I can't tell the differences between all of them. Sp8 looks too entry level GP plus is prob for the diehard track guy? GP X is for ?

So I THINK it's between the sp1 and sp2. So what are the differences?

NoBama 2012

Thanks guys.

The AYC Alpinestars stuff is the same price...in person, online or phone.

Huge piles of stuff here, but you would be amazed at how much we are selling, these prices are unheard of on Alpine stuff. Might want to check it out sooner than later for the best selection of sizes and colors.

Ok. So looking at the website I can't tell the differences between all of them. Sp8 looks too entry level GP plus is prob for the diehard track guy? GP X is for ?

So I THINK it's between the sp1 and sp2. So what are the differences?

NoBama 2012

SP-1

*Strong and supple leather main chassis and palm.

*Palm and outer edge of hand reinforced with Clarino panel.

*Molded carbon fiber knuckle and finger sliders provide impact and abrasion protection.

*Thumb, fingers, top of hand and wrist are padded for impact protection.

*Long, adjustable cuff design with flexible lateral wrist protection.

*Pre-curved fingers with vented sidewalls.

*Perforated leather panels for ventilation.

*Anatomically designed palm for added grip and feel.

*Perforated cuff, leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls keep the hands cool.

*Anatomical pre-curved fingers.

*Accordion flex leather paneling on first three fingers, outer thumb circumference and top of wrist.

*Triple adjusting wrist closure with stretch Lycra expansion panel for easy glove entry.

*TPR Astars logo on top of wrist, TPR SP1 logo on wrist closure tab.

SP-2

*Full-grain leather construction with synthetic suede palm with leather reinforcements for improved grip, comfort, protection, and reduced weight.

*Carbon fiber knuckle protection, profiled for fit and impact dissipation.

*Micro-injected finger knuckle protection with split layer construction for flex comfort.

*Leather reinforced thumb and EVA padded wrist protection.

*Rubber pad inserts to protect palm from abrasion.

*Extended wrist protection.

*Velcro® cuff wrist closure with TPR logo on upper wrist.

*TPR (thermoplastic rubber) logos and details with printed palm logo to improve comfort.

Picked up some GP Plus gloves today too, damn that price was TOO good to pass. However anyone needing to get in there DO IT this weekend. They have a shit ton of the SP1, SP2, SP8s BUT barely any GP Plus. For reference the SP1/2 were redone for more top end gloves and the newer version which is what they have does not have the amount of protection the old ones do. Point being, if you want track gloves you will really want to get the Plus's not the SP anything anymore, way less crash protection.

Got my oil and filter and Amsoil shirt too XXL as no XL left, but no biggy.

Picked up some GP Plus gloves today too, damn that price was TOO good to pass. However anyone needing to get in there DO IT this weekend. They have a shit ton of the SP1, SP2, SP8s BUT barely any GP Plus. For reference the SP1/2 were redone for more top end gloves and the newer version which is what they have does not have the amount of protection the old ones do. Point being, if you want track gloves you will really want to get the Plus's not the SP anything anymore, way less crash protection.

Got my oil and filter and Amsoil shirt too XXL as no XL left, but no biggy.

I'm about to head to iron pony to pick me up a pair of the gp plus gloves maybe even the boots