Alpinestars Gloves..unheard of buying opportunity going on right now.

Iron Pony

Picked up 2 pair of SPX gloves today. Almost went with the GP but decided against the gaumtlet. The SPX has good wrist coverage and fit better. The GP Plus are going fast. If you want you better go SOON. Also picked up a pair of Astar cold weather seamless polypropylene for under riding jeans. They also have these in a summer weight as well as matching shirts and a one piece.

Thanks Pony.

Picked up some SMX-5 boots and a pair of white GP-plus gloves. They were out of most sizes in white or black GP-plus gloves, still had most sizes in black/blue. They feel SOOO good every time I slide em on...

Lol I ended up picking up the same thong today. Most of the gp plus stuff was gone had a couple pair of xl and xxl in white plenty of boots though.

I picked up a pair of the GP-X. XXXL was the largest they had and these things are VERY snug. Been wearing them while driving in an attempt to get them to break in a bit before spring arrives. So far so good, they seem to get a little better every day. These are the first non generic glove I have purchased. Hoping they hold up better than the cheapies I have bough tin the past.

I picked up a pair of the GP-X. XXXL was the largest they had and these things are VERY snug. Been wearing them while driving in an attempt to get them to break in a bit before spring arrives

thats actually a great idea...gonna have to do this with mine to get them broken in too!

• 2 weeks later...