Hey guys, new here from Cleveland area!

F4MOU$

These were in the snowstorm a few days after Christmas if I remember correctly. My buddy plows my driveway, he's had to plow 6 times already this year, without saying EXACTLY where I live, I've been told it's one of the highest, if not the highest points in Cuyahoga. So we'll get slammed with snow, 4+ inches and I'll drive to a friends house in the same city and they will have a light dusting. I am just like 10ish miles south of Cleveland between 77 & 71.

if its THE highest point then were neighbors! :D

and yes, this area has a couple decent storms more than a dusting

Yea, I was not in town when that one hit....:D Had to suffer down in sunny and warm Fla. right after X-mas. I did get to ride on X-mas morning and the day after too. Left on the 29th and came back on the 17th of Jan. so I missed all that white stuff.

It's okay, you can tell us exactly where you live. No one would want to steal that POS of a bike you have. :D

:lol:

if its THE highest point then were neighbors! :D

and yes, this area has a couple decent storms more than a dusting

Yep, you know where I'm at then and exactly what I am describing with the snow falls!

Yea, I was not in town when that one hit....:D Had to suffer down in sunny and warm Fla. right after X-mas. I did get to ride on X-mas morning and the day after too. Left on the 29th and came back on the 17th of Jan. so I missed all that white stuff.

nice, I usually love the snow since I snowboard, but this winter is terrible for that. I haven't rode my bike since Octoberish because I tore it apart for a bunch of new stuff I put on, and I need a new battery which I'll pick up once I know the weather is good for riding consistently

Haha I'm talkin about 60* + weather constantly. I need a new battery too so I'm not trying to buy one, and then have the bike sit for another month or 2 because I don't have a battery tender right now.

although its not ideal, letting a brand new battery sit a month isnt really a problem. Bought my 600RR a month ago with a decently new battery and it fired right up last night. The other option is just take it out and put it inside to get it out of the cold

although its not ideal, letting a brand new battery sit a month isnt really a problem. Bought my 600RR a month ago with a decently new battery and it fired right up last night. The other option is just take it out and put it inside to get it out of the cold

Yeah thats trueee. I need to get an oil change/do an oil change yet too, and a brake switch and new grips then I'll be set to buy the battery so it's not just the battery holding me back.

remedy:http://www.summitracing.com/parts/DTN-021-0123/

personally opposed to battery tenders since they cover battery problems better than they prevent them.

I'd rather know my battery is buggered when it's parked in the garage, rather than later on, when I go to start it up wherever I rode to that day.