walking dead

standout

i can't believe nobody else is outraged at the racist joke cracked by the biker guy. it was almost as bad as espn with jeremy lin. i cried manly tears in silent protest.

When the group meet back at the freeway, biker guy said something like " i followed this car with the turn signal on his driving so knew it was asian driver" or something along those lines.

The series hasn't followed all of the comics. In the comics it was the zombies in the barn not a herd that took over the farm. I don't understand why they didn't stay in the cars to sleep instead of the open.

• 2 months later...

This just in. Looks like Merle Dixon (Michael Rooker) will show back up. You know, the dude abandoned on the roof top, that cut his hand off to escape.

www.michaelrookeronline.com

I also ran into a girl at work that has read the entire Walking Dead comic book series. She said so far the show is following the comic books pretty well. I guess I might have to read them some nights. I guess I might have to ask her if she wants to go out and shoot some zombies some weekend. lol

• Upvote 1

I'm excited it's back for a 3rd season. It's an intense show and I need a good form of entertainment that makes me forget about my troubles once a week. No show has ever grabbed my attention like this show does. Looking forward to new episodes!