Ain't lookin' for a bike no mo!

progrmr

Came across this beauty Nighthawk thanks to Isaac's Papa in my other thread.

1993, 24K miles...I know, sounds old with a few miles under it's belt. Went to check it out tonight and it was just too perfect. I've wanted one of these for a couple of years but never came across the right one. I love the upright standard riding position, the heft of this old school machine and the simplicity of the whole package. This one is all of that and it's a real beauty to look at.

It's now in my garage :metal: Pics don't do it justice, but no pics no bike right??

nighthawk1.jpg

nighthawk2.jpg

nighthawk3.jpg

• Upvote 2

I like them. Last CB, Max? Don't think so. Mine is a CB900F2 and CB900F7.

(Or maybe a CB900F5, I don't think they made them after 2005. Just kept selling them.)

The NightHawks couldn't mount a rack in the back. Just nothing to attach to.

But that's not what they were made for. It's an all around fun bike.

Edit: ok ok, I guess it's the last model of the air cooled CBs.

And yeah, I miss them also. Really rock solid bikes.

Edited by ReconRat

1993, 24K miles...I know, sounds old with a few miles under it's belt.

Aw, that's nothing. Let me tell you about Nighthawks. Back in the 1990s I lived in the San Juan, Puerto Rico area, where there were a lot of motorcycle messengers. Almost all of them bought Nighthawk 750s. I recently visited and there are still a few messengers the Internet hasn't yet killed off and some of those Nighthawks are still on the road, too. We're talking about 6-digit mileage, all of it in a hot climate in urban traffic and treated mercilessly by suicidal messengers. 24k Ohio miles is nothing by comparison.