when ur itching to ride lol and havent rode the bike in over a year and haft O:-)

slowbusa

geez guys its a Busa cut him some slack. We all know they cant turn so no need for gear

**Disclaimer** This is meant as comedy and mostly to draw in Sambusa to bring extra entertainment to this thread :D

That thing is longer than a limo. Surprised the guy in the car didn't have to get out and help him spin the bike aorund at each stop sign.

So, just how fast did you get up to in that first acceleration? You know, in the 25 zone?

That thing is longer than a limo. Surprised the guy in the car didn't have to get out and help him spin the bike aorund at each stop sign.

So, just how fast did you get up to in that first acceleration? You know, in the 25 zone?

its long because its a fuckin fast bike....i bet hes got more in engine mods than your entire bike cost lol

ive seen the bike out in person, and ive met shawn...i got no problems with him

i agree its not smart to ride without gear, but theres been plenty of OR people (myself included, once) who have shown up to meets without gear....and a lot of them are very active posters, yet nobody said anything

cut the guy some slack, i would call him an unsafe rider due to not wearing gear, but i would not call him a squid...he rides the hell out of that bike

The bike is long because it's a drag bike and looks to be a badass one at that... he posts a video of what looks to be a road test and all the douche bag comments come out.

The bike is long because it's a drag bike and looks to be a badass one at that... he posts a video of what looks to be a road test and all the douche bag comments come out.

Maybe they don't realize the guy who posted the video is the guy who made it...or maybe they do:) Like to see some on-board footage. And some of the bike close-up.

Its very simple and the facts are this. Not picking sides either way so...

1. Bike is built to the hilt if youve seen any of the past threads on here or know him.

2. Rider is very capable drag racer (Reason you see him drag feet is probably habit from being at the track)

3. Heading out in shorts and no gear especially on a cool winter day is not a smart decision.

Those are facts without picking sides.

Not saying it's not fast, not built or whatever, and I'm not saying he doesn't know how to ride it. Look at what I said:

If I saw that on the street the first word out of my mouth would be 'squid'.

1) No safety gear

2) Obviously a drag bike being ridden on the street

3) Extremely fast acceleration up to way over the speed limit

4) Extremely fast acceleration in traffic

5) All this on a cold day where traction is questionable and black ice is not unlikley

Aren't these behaviors the very definition of a squid? He may be someone you know and he may NOT be a squid in real life - but someone who doesn't know him and only sees him do this on a public street is going to think the same thing.

I stand by what I said. YMMV.

beleave u wouldnt say it to where i could here u.. with no head light or tag dont think its meant for the street

I don't even know what the first sentence is supposed to mean. Are you saying "You wouldn't say that to my face" or something like that? :confused:

So the bike that no headlight and no tag - it's not street legal - I can tell that from the pics and video. So that means you were driving without insurance too? Or does your insurance cover non-street-legal vehicles? Mine doesn't. So you just added "uninsured" to "non street legal", "butchering the speed limit", "flooring it in traffic" etc.

Please understand I'm not trying to be insulting or say you're a bad person or anything - just pointing out that your ride had all the hallmarks of a squid run. If you got pulled over during one of those fast pulls then you'd have racked up so many tickets you'd probably get suspended.