Boot suggestions

Likwid

I need new boots, I bought a pair through RidersDiscount but it looks like they're not going to get them in anytime soon (been backordered since November and Josh sent a note saying it's likely they'll be a long time).

I have a specific requirement... who makes a good boot with a, fairly, resistant sole? My boots scrape a lot, fatass, and I need some that will last longer than 1 season.

Range is $100-$200

thanks :) inb4 hardley, fatass, get a real bike, lbts, etc etc

fuck you pauly

which ones were on backorder?

Joe Rocket Big Bang... not sure why they still show as in-stock on the website.

@John, I'll look at those, but RD doesn't sell Sidi though, since the boots were ordered as a gift (from my mommy) I don't want to go back to her and make her go place another order somewhere if I can find something I like at RD

I know everyone talks about them... but I assume A* boots are the bees knees?

I bought a pair of Cortech Latigo boots last fall and have a little over 3000 miles on them and love them. There the waterproof ones not the air. I have a pair of tech 10's I wear in the dirt, but I found then Cortech fit and felt better A* street boots in the same price range.

I would suggest something with toe sliders so you can replace them as your low foot pegs wear your boots out fast. Maybe something like these a*

I tend to drag heal first, then toe.. any boots that have heal sliders...? that aren't for fucking skitching.

@John, I'll look at those, but RD doesn't sell Sidi though, since the boots were ordered as a gift (from my mommy) I don't want to go back to her and make her go place another order somewhere if I can find something I like at RD

Only squids wear Joe Rocket. Dont you know!

i was going to recomend the big bang that what i have but it seem those are your BO promblems

I would suggest something with toe sliders so you can replace them as your low foot pegs wear your boots out fast. Maybe something like these a*

222408_red_z.jpg

this are what I have and absolutely love them but he'll wear through the heal in about 4 rides