Yet another WTF is wrong with people thread

cmh_sprint

I had an ex aunt when I was a kid have her 3 children permanent removed because they were extremely malnourished. She literally didn't feed the kids, which I don't understand. I don't understand why all these people have kids, and then abuse or mistreat them.

Crimes against children are so under-punished. Both parents need life in prison at minimum.

+1

I'm gonna get flamed by a feel good liberal or two, but I don't care. I think part of the problem is the welfare system. These people just keep having more children to get more gov'mnt money whether they want children or not. Basically the government has made children a tool to obtain a check!

Flame on!

+1

i'm gonna get flamed by a feel good liberal or two, but i don't care. I think part of the problem is the welfare system. These people just keep having more children to get more gov'mnt money whether they want children or not. Basically the government has made children a tool to obtain a check!

Flame on!

+10000000000000000000000000000000000

Life in prison is too good in prison they get a warm place to live, three meals, cable tv, exercise.... fuck that someone should put a bullet in their skull

Absolutely agree, but we know that won't happen. You watch... they'll get Jack-shit for jail time, if any. Substitute "25 year old stranger" for "15 year old daughter" and they both get life. Look at these fuckers who scald their infants on purpose. They get relatively light sentences. You shove a disabled adult into scalding water with intent to cause injury and you're in jail for a while. Maybe I watch too much TV, so someone in the know is welcome to argue.

now, come on guys, we cant violate the civil rights of those who violate the civil rights of others. besides, children are not real people. i mean, they cant earn money and pay taxes, so its no big deal, right....kids are pretty resilient, after all.

• Upvote 1

+1

I'm gonna get flamed by a feel good liberal or two, but I don't care. I think part of the problem is the welfare system. These people just keep having more children to get more gov'mnt money whether they want children or not. Basically the government has made children a tool to obtain a check!

Flame on!

"One more kid and Ill have enough for my Escalade payments!"

People get away with this shit, yet one time my sister got investigated buy childrens services because her car broke down on her way home from work, and her son had to wait out on the porch for maybe a half a hour after school because she wasn't there then, he went over ant told a neighbor that his momommy wasn't home, and someone turned her in. It took 2 months of q&a before they left her alone

this.

I think the is the perfect time for an eye for an eye thing. Put them in a basement and make them eat poop and drink piss until they are 70 lbs.

followed by this:

2 bullets for those parents are the only trial they need. I seriously don't understand how a persons mind can possibly work to do sick shit like this