F/S Bersa 380 Thunder kit

JStump

But you had to pay tax on that and mine comes with all that and more. So out the door you paid around $300 and did not get the cleaning kit, holster or extra grips. I think for a practically new gun this is a fair price.

But you had to pay tax on that and mine comes with all that and more. So out the door you paid around $300 and did not get the cleaning kit, holster or extra grips. I think for a practically new gun this is a fair price.

You could probably get $350 or more if you put it on a gun classifieds website, and not ask for Id. People who can't pass a background check pay top dollar.

Also when considering pricing a firearm I don't consider the sales tax I paid inti the equation. There isn't a line for sales tax reimbursement in the gun blue book.

You could probably get $350 or more if you put it on a gun classifieds website, and not ask for Id. People who can't pass a background check pay top dollar.

Also when considering pricing a firearm I don't consider the sales tax I paid inti the equation. There isn't a line for sales tax reimbursement in the gun blue book.

Im not considering sales tax on MY gun. I am considering sales tax on the gun FAMOU$ bought. I am eating the sales tax on mine because I dont consider that part of the price since I already paid it, but when comparing it to buying a new one I think it should be part of the cost consideration of the new gun since that can be saved when buying a used gun.