Crash on Rt60, too early for this...

ReconRat

Too early for this...

South of Zanesville on 60, no license, expired tags, passenger, no helmets, passing vehicles, one dead.

edit: oops, some one pointed out it's North of Zanesville.

http://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.com/article/20120220/NEWS01/120220004/Woman-dies-crash-Ohio-60-near-speedway-victims-identified

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/article/BA/20120220/NEWS01/120220004/Woman-dies-crash-Ohio-60-near-speedway?odyssey=nav|head

Edited by ReconRat

I feel bad for the girl and her family, not so for the guy. He had to have been going extremely fast with no form of protection to do that kind of damage to the truck and the bike. Is the shock broke on the truck? It seems to be lower on the drivers front side

feel sorry for the passenger, rider had it coming so I have very little remorse other than for people affected by his decisions. If you wanna act like a moron then you're gonna pay the price eventually

I wouldnt blame the prosecutor for charging him. Hmmm no gear, suspended license and expired tags.

He will be charged, no doubt about it.

Most likely they will not issue any misdemeanor charges now, and will just indict him for causing the fatality; then issue all the misdemeanor charges once he has been indicted on the felony.

168 mph. Really? Really? :confused:

I heard he was doing 168 mph

So sad Rip Luka smith

168 mph. Really? Really? :confused:

That is hear say, the source most likely being one of the cars he passed that was doing the usual 45 so 90 would've been like a jet to grandma in her Buick. With the couple curves he had just come thru and the traffic he had to pass coupled with a passenger on what looked to be a gsxr 600 from the parts left on the rollback I highly doubt he was anywhere near 168.

i dont think thats what anyone means. Its just a part of the several things that show the "character" of the individual. I use quotes because we clearly don't know for sure what his true character was. To me its the same thing as if somebody wrecked with a BikeStyles or StarBoyz sticker on the bike...would anyone be THAT surprised because we have stereotypical conclusions we can jump to

Not being current on your government papers proves nothing about your ability to make rational decisions in an emergency situation. People make poor decisions all the time while they are totally compliant to government regulations it has no bearing on the outcome. If the accident would have been another vehicles fault would he have deserved to die because he had expired plates and license?