what do you guys think of this track?

cOoTeR

This track is 15-20min from my house and there is a company called xcel I believe that does track days there. The price is about $165. for 1day and around $300. for a weekend. I think I'm going to try to ride on it this year if I can get time off work. How do you think the track looks? The only track experience I have has been at gingerman and this one seems to be way ahead of that. Has anyone heard of this xcel company? I'm also about 16hrs. From laguna and I think eventually I'm going to try to go out there and ride.

http://www.indemotorsports.com/site/index.php?/site/section_thetrack

Inde is sick, we raced there last year and I also took the chris peris/jake zemke school there. Lmk if you want help finding track days... 6143576292

Cool. Where are you at in AZ? I guess Jake Holden is going to be doing some clinics in Tucson at musclemman this year. I've got to get my bike going soon so I can try to hit these tracks up. Do you know any good tuners out this way?

• 2 months later...
Hey bro....I hit up Inde last month...and am signed up for June 9th!!! It was a blast and am heading up there w/ another brother soon. Let me know if you want to tag along :).

~Darius

Dude wait, you moved to AZ? Did I miss that? After last season riding with you at the early MS event I was hoping we could hang this season dude.

Jason, let's go visit and do this dude. Not this year necc. but next? And yes, totally serious about this. Plan early and take a Zemke school style. Justin could help us plan I am sure.

Hey bro....I hit up Inde last month...and am signed up for June 9th!!! It was a blast and am heading up there w/ another brother soon. Let me know if you want to tag along :).

~Darius

I work on saturdays but I may be able to swing by as a spectator because I don't go in until 5pm.

• 5 months later...

Well I just signed up for an "open" track day at this place with Evan Steel Performance. They are fairly big names out here with guys like Holden and Yates who have raced for their teams. It should be pretty interesting being an "open" track day. But it was limited to 20 people and if its too crowded they are going to break it into groups. But the schedule is 8am gates open, riders meeting at 845 and track goes green at 9 as long as you've gone through tech inspection. Lunch included in the price at noon then track is back open till 5. Should be a good time and it was only $155 so I couldn't pass it up.

Well I just signed up for an "open" track day at this place with Evan Steel Performance. They are fairly big names out here with guys like Holden and Yates who have raced for their teams. It should be pretty interesting being an "open" track day. But it was limited to 20 people and if its too crowded they are going to break it into groups. But the schedule is 8am gates open, riders meeting at 845 and track goes green at 9 as long as you've gone through tech inspection. Lunch included in the price at noon then track is back open till 5. Should be a good time and it was only $155 so I couldn't pass it up.

Uh hell yes you are going to that. Heck, I'd consider making a trip for that kinda price this winter lol.

Private TD's are the t*ts, the end.

I wonder if I can take both bikes?

I've never seen a trackday org have a problem with that as long as both bikes go through tech.

Different orgs have different ways of ensuring that people aren't sneaking out on track with the 'extra' bike.