Rode to work 3.7.2012

Sapphy

I hardcore considered it last night but didn't feel comfortable taking the CBR on the 45 mile trek to work with the VFR plate and not knowing if there are any issues with it

I got my bike off the lift last night, rode it home, then rode to work this morning. I still need to change out the brake lines, change the brake fluid, and do an oil change. That should be this weekend....

Mines in pieces getting powder coated.

Again sorry i didnt get back to you. It may be time to ditch my O.G. Droid and get a new phone. I recieved all your texts at 4:45 this morning among other stuff after i pulled the battery out and put it back in.

Back on topic...............I rode to vote yesterday (a whopping 2 blocks) but will be riding back to work after lunch today!

Been riding to work for the last 3 weeks (minus a couple days of snow)

This was easily the nicest day. I took a little longer route into work for the first time this season :D

Will probably take an even longer route home.:D

Craig

276 miles of highway, two lane, single lane, gravel and off road on the V strom with a GS1200 and 950ADV north of Dresden and around Mohawk dam area. Ride home to Springfield was really windy. The 110 mph wind was wicked (70 mph me + 40mph wind) :lol:

KTMBMWandVstrom.jpg

We found the last ones to try to ride here in a ditch. :)

DeadDeer.jpg