Bulk Ammo - Best deals?

max power

I think Vances has 1000 rounds of 7.62 at a little over $200. I'll see if I can find the flier. Steel, I'm sure.

[ATTACH]2910[/ATTACH]

I guess it was the .223 that was $209/1000. This didn't look like a bad price though.

Edited by C-bus

Nice find Gump. Too bad they dont include shipping prices in those lists.

I think Vances has 1000 rounds of 7.62 at a little over $200. I'll see if I can find the flier. Steel, I'm sure.

Cool. Steel is OK by me.

Speaking of, stupid question, Can steel be reloaded?

from my understanding yes but not as many times. also from forthought if its surplus ammo it cant be reloaded... contradictory i know. also A lot of ranges will not allow you to use it so best have some land or buddies place to shoot at

Edited by TwiztedRabbit

Fuck Im so close to buying that.

That is like $.01 off from what fin sells it for LOL! Fin has it for $5.99 for 20 rnds. So that is $29.99 for 100 rnds. or $299.99 for 1000rnds. add tax and it would be about the same as shipping. This is why I buy it from Fin 5 mile drive from my house as cheap as it is online...

I almost spit my beer out when I saw the 55 gal drum of ammo. I have a few ammo cans of that green tip on stripper clips. And Gump that green tip is armor piercing metal core. Nasty stuff. Most ranges don't allow that stuff.

Didn't know that. Thanks.

I love cheap ammo. It's all I shoot, but I'll never buy Remington UMC green box again. In one case, I found 6 like this picture with lead shavings hanging from the bullet and improperly seated.

[ATTACH]2913[/ATTACH]

That is like $.01 off from what fin sells it for LOL! Fin has it for $5.99 for 20 rnds. So that is $29.99 for 100 rnds. or $299.99 for 1000rnds. add tax and it would be about the same as shipping. This is why I buy it from Fin 5 mile drive from my house as cheap as it is online...

I've only seen it as cheap as $150 for 420 rounds.