WTF O.R aka casper

gixxie750

Ok I have been a member for YEARS and have contributed to motorcycling MASSIVELY! I open my own shop and try to pay Ben Multiple Multiple times to advertise on OHIO RIDERS. I just want to offer good deals to as many people that I can reach as possible and am willing to SPONSOR the site and help its members. Just think that O.R members need to know that I am here. My heart and soul is dedicated to the sport and can't understand why you would not want me to PAY and HELP O.R. I recently met Hoblic and he is a cool ass dude and I totally understand what he is doing and support him in his career,but I wont compete with him as we can work together. Just want to know..

• Upvote 1

I opened a shop here in cincy. I have contacted casper many many times trying to pay to advertise on here. I even try to keep it quiet at all times when people are asking for stuff. Just want to be able to advertise the sales and parts I can get. Wont be a whore,but just want to make sure people can source their parts from me if needed.

huh what?

agreed. might be a little favoritism from prez's post. but it might also be a misunderstanding from prez. as far as i know(not a lot), i don't think hoblick is sponsoring the site either, nor placing ads on it.

i don't see the harm in having them up there next to the ohioriders logo. unless his "number of shops quota" is full, and placing more would give them less view time than agreed upon in some contract or something. bunch of bs, i realize. i said i don't know a lot. just offering my $0.02. it is a post for all to see. ;)

The thing is that there are multiple dealers on here. I don't see why Brandon wouldn't be allowed to pay to advertise also. I bet Pony, Riders Discount, McCoy, Hob's, Independent, 35 Motorsports, etc are all going to be competing in the sale of any set item. Same with the fact that there are multiple track day sponsors, etc...

I think the more, the better. Brandon gets Sidi and AGV and Hob doesn't. They both get the same tires, but not the same as Riders and Pony...

There's enough to go around in my mind.

I suspect there is a reason. Always two sides... Casper will chime in and educate us and we will know for sure. I am willing to bet he has a good reason or there is a complete mis-understanding...

Also to note, I like how Riders does it and what Hob has somewhat done in that they have you PM them for prices. Keeps it from being a whore bid on stuff. I think all sponsors should be required to do this vs advertising a price on forums.

Might be a rule that I don't know about so, I will keep quiet, but I like what they are doing...

I figured your kind was too lazy to remember where LBTS came from! :lol:

please the laziness doesn't cause forgetfulness. Its our medicine that we inhale that makes us forgetful!

LBTS came from here! Now I want to sell stuff that will be LBTS!!! lol

Actually, I think it came from Redrocket in your post. :rolleyes: It has become a part of everyday OR posting though!

If I ever get some free time in Cinci when on one of our trips to Cinci Children's with out son, I'll try to find your shop to check it out!

Hoblick is sponsoring OR (he has the sponsor thing under his username). He just hasn't gotten his logos finalized. Hoblick is a friend of mine, has been for years. He's good people, as his many reviews on here show.

Brandon, if you have a problem with this site, me, and/or my decisions this probably isn't the best way to go about handling it. I'm sending you a PM.

Hoblick is sponsoring OR (he has the sponsor thing under his username). He just hasn't gotten his logos finalized. Hoblick is a friend of mine, has been for years. He's good people, as his many reviews on here show.

Brandon, if you have a problem with this site, me, and/or my decisions this probably isn't the best way to go about handling it. I'm sending you a PM.

I have NO problems with the site. You know I have never been like that. Just after at least 20 attemps I had to post as I have gone ALL In.

Also to note, I like how Riders does it and what Hob has somewhat done in that they have you PM them for prices. Keeps it from being a whore bid on stuff. I think all sponsors should be required to do this vs advertising a price on forums.

Might be a rule that I don't know about so, I will keep quiet, but I like what they are doing...

I have no rule about this.