WTF O.R aka casper

gixxie750

Yea thats cool, I like my cut down yosh pipes, been offered quite a bit of money for them multiple times, just love the sound so Im keepin em

I DONT GIVE MINE FAGGOTY NAMES BTY...... like hellsteed or whatever I mean sereously

ITS A BIKE, not a 7th grade home drawn commic book

Not that impressive a bike either

OHSNAPS!!! Thanks for the lesson bro. I'll totally get on that Grape Ape.

GrapeApe? Hmm. Nah. Too easy.

But on the real. If we'd met in real life we'd prolly be cool. We both ride nekkid Kawis. It's a shame we have to be this way online. It's not what this community needs. But this is the hand that's been dealt. I still believe we dd be cool as I am very fond of walking vaginas. It's true! Since I was little I've loved pussies.

f196682f.jpg

Damn this thread killed my ipods battery now my phones about to die damnit all.

dang.... if you install a lighter socket in your tail section, pretty easy autozone has one that has a spring loaded lid, make sure you fuse it so nothing goes wrong, i recommend a 10a fuse for safety, then get a usb power socket and then you can charge your ipod, ipad and whatever I equipment you want from the bike.

dang.... if you install a lighter socket in your tail section, pretty easy autozone has one that has a spring loaded lid, make sure you fuse it so nothing goes wrong, i recommend a 10a fuse for safety, then get a usb power socket and then you can charge your ipod, ipad and whatever I equipment you want from the bike.

First intelligent thing you've said. Thank you.

Wow, is that the awesome help that asshatjunkies would bring to OR if they were to become sponsors? We should jump on that shit now dawg:rolleyes:

Wow, is that the awesome help that asshatjunkies would bring to OR if they were to become sponsors? We should jump on that shit now dawg:rolleyes:

I could teach you all kinds of shit

like the easy way to install HID's

accessory lighting on the cheap

AGATT

How not to waste your money

logging off OR.... and becoming a better person by doing so

Way ahead of ya on that stuff did those add on right after I got my bike.

AGATT

You could teach me? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I could teach you how I ass fuck your mom

• Upvote 1

DUDE your into fat chicks.... Not me but hey different strokes for different fucks

Not really. I'm more into finding the mother of a little bitch(you) and then fucking her in the ass and giving her the sanchez

NP... id like to think you could figure it out yourself, but youd prob accuse me of being 2 faced and what have you

I don't accuse anyone of anything, I simply make observations. Adding power outlets and doing the garage door mod are my favorite, most used things on my Vee.

AGATT

How can you teach that which you obviously can't do? Prove me wrong. Log out and become a better person. :D