WTF O.R aka casper

gixxie750

Flaming new ppl is what will be the demise of this site.

The banning or running ppl off for posting opinions is just your Hitler youth mentality for eradicate the nonconformists

orly? How many members on the asshat junkies site?

Trying to really stay out of this shit but I do have to say that the moderation on here is next to nothing compared to pretty much any other forum I have ever been a part of. That and I don't consider OR just a forum. There are some great guys here that I have met and consider friends. I will and have many times rode two hours to cbus to ride all day and then turn around and ride two hours back home.

it's not an OR vs. AFJ thread. here's why:

We on OR are more or less just annoyed with one guy. for us, it's OR vs. 1.

Then, the one guy goes to his forum and whines to all his peeps. So, they get all pissy and all call us mean names behind our backs. Thus, AFJ vs. OR.

Exactly. I haven't met many folks from there, but for the most part those that I have met seem like good people. I don't even really have anything against Brandon. I simply don't trust him. He is two-faced, as has been demonstrated a few times in this thread. I won't let someone who I can't trust be a sponsor on here. That doesn't mean the rest of the AFJ folks are untrustworthy or anything else. For the most part, I'm sure the majority over there supporting Brandon and talking shit are just being good friends to Brandon and/or only know one side of the story. Either way, you can't really fault them for it.

I've had several AFJ folks PM me asking for clarification on a few things (imagine that, they heard a different story than the threads I sent them here) and a few asking if it was still okay that they hang out here. I'll answer any questions, and anyone is welcome here. Even Brandon hasn't been banned yet.

damit why do I keep posting!

I keep asking myself that same question, "why does Brandon keep logging in and posting if he hates this website so much?".

• Upvote 1

we arent gettin pissy...... Not calling mean names behind your backs.

I have ALWAYS said you bunch of bitches like to run ppl off. I was on here a while ago and never felt as though I was welcome or able to post things without the fear of being flamed.

so I left and found better. the AFJ

Yall should come over and check shit out.... its fun, so NOTHING like this place at all

The banning or running ppl off for posting opinions is just your Hitler youth mentality for eradicate the nonconformists

cool_story.jpg

orly? How many members on the asshat junkies site?

See i never got childish and badmouthed the name of your group..... members?

I dont know exact numbers but at the begining of season party Ill count bikes and attendees and we'll see what numbers we produce.

The only person not from cinci area I have ever met off here was yotaman?

and he got knocked around by a bitch for running his mouth too much. I.J.S.

Part one: Some one on AFJ just posted contradicting this statement...

Part two: When I got banned it was deserved. Had nothing to do with conforming to anything. I had been here a long while. Took many people on large rides went to gathering all be for the ban.

we arent gettin pissy...... Not calling mean names behind your backs.

I have ALWAYS said you bunch of bitches like to run ppl off. I was on here a while ago and never felt as though I was welcome or able to post things without the fear of being flamed.

so I left and found better. the AFJ

Yall should come over and check shit out.... its fun, so NOTHING like this place at all

That's funny. Let's see your posts.

Post number one in your intro thread:

Been riding almost a year, have a group of guys i ride with that own a little bit of everything.

Hope to check out a few QS&L nights this summer if my bike cooperates and runs all summer.

Seems like people were nice.

Post number two in the same thread:

Mako, its a bummer I work over in mason or we could gtg for a midday ride or something.

I live like.... 4 mins from jewish, I frequent your emergency room from time to time

Post number three:

Wish i had seen this earlier, Jim aka Mojoh is a stand up guy, friend, fellow rider.

I get being tentative but just calling someone out and calling it a scam! CMON

Thats why I lunk here and dont post a whole lot to begin with, I have seen a LOT of bashing in the past on stuff not meant to be anything other than trying.

Dont respond back to this i wont be checking it.

And post numbers four and five are in this thread. Yeah, you were totally ran off and I definitely see how we're all a bunch of bitches. :lol:

Sam we are small but mighty! If we let the dicksqeezers in then we would surely out number the O.R. Thanks god they all leave once we show them the throttle hand lol.

(He he)

That made me giggle a little bit. I highly doubt it, but thanks for the lol. I'm squeezing my dick right now.

I've been to your site, numerous times. It was a lot of "Prez, you're so awesome. Can I suck your cock?" Not really my thing as I prefer to suck on Ben's cock. Oh, and uncle punks cuz his is big and black.

• Upvote 1

Nobody has been banned for posting their opinions unless their opinion included threatening violence or spamming. So yeah, knowledge is power.

knowledge-is-power.jpg

Sam we are small but mighty! If we let the dicksqeezers in then we would surely out number the O.R. Thanks god they all leave once we show them the throttle hand lol.

(He he)

Go away! Please?

• Upvote 1

That made me giggle a little bit. I highly doubt it, but thanks for the lol. I'm squeezing my dick right now.

I've been to your site, numerous times. It was a lot of "Prez, you're so awesome. Can I suck your cock?" Not really my thing as I prefer to suck on Ben's cock. Oh, and uncle punks cuz his is big and black.

lmao

Trying to really stay out of this shit but I do have to say that the moderation on here is next to nothing compared to pretty much any other forum I have ever been a part of. That and I don't consider OR just a forum. There are some great guys here that I have met and consider friends. I will and have many times rode two hours to cbus to ride all day and then turn around and ride two hours back home.

Even when multiple people offer you a spare bed to crash in for the night because you'll be riding through tornadoes. :)