Best perforated Leather jacket?

Bad324

Since selling my Fieldsheer 2pc suit I'm possibly in the market for a new perforated leather street jacket. Problem is I'm kind of cheap so I'm looking for suggestions under $250. Need something that flows air well as my fat ass gets hot easily. I'm not opposed to buying used if its in good condition

So far all I've found is the Joe Rocket Blaster and Fieldsheer Razor.

had a teknic speedstar jacket, that was very good.

i liked the way the dainese jackets fit the best, but they are very pricey unless you get one used from some guy on craigslist.

the different brands fit differently. go to pony and try them all on and find one on clearance or ebay.

It may not be perforated, but my Joe Rocket sonic 2.0 has zip out panels that run the entire length of the torso and arms. works damn good in the summer time. and with the panels in, It keeps me warm on those cool morning country road commutes. works just as good if not better than my brothers perforated alpinestar leather (forget which one it is). best part was I got it slightly used off of ebay for $160 shipped to my house.

Edited by ohioSV

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm I'll have to see if one of the dealers local has Teknic...I've never worn one so not sure what size or how fit would be

what size are you in other jackets?

im 42 in Alpinestars, Dianese, AGV, etc

and a Teknic 42 fits me perfect

ill have a few jackets at the dyno day, dont know if ill have your exact size in that jacket, but jsut thought id let you know there will be jackets there. dont know how soon your looking to purchase either.

but if your interested in one, shoot me a PM i can help you out with sizing, and get you an accurate pricing

I have a technik violator. It is the best they have. It is like brand new. I t didn't fit me so I have had it sitting around. You can ask r1crusher he has seen it. size 44. I will pm you my number and we can work something out.

IMAG0020.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

Edited by Turbo810

A* Stage jacket is what I was wearing a few years back. I had a fieldsheer before that.

The A* was lighter and kept my safe in 2 wrecks. Perforation worked real well.

Another vote for the A* Stage.

I've had mine for ~5 years now and it has been a great jacket. Held up very well to my lowside a couple years ago and came away with such minimal damage that you'd be hard pressed to tell it's been down.

It's apparently been discontinued, but I've seen a few of them out there for about what you're looking to spend.

I have a technik violator. It is the best they have. It is like brand new. I t didn't fit me so I have had it sitting around. You can ask r1crusher he has seen it. size 44. I will pm you my number and we can work something out.

IMAG0020.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

Looks nice but that's gonna be fat man in a little coat for me lol

I also wish to have a perforated leather jacket. I'm thinking it will be rather hot this season. I would want one that doesn't look like Joe Racer though, a traditional plain black or brown jacket. Most of those are already cheap. Don't make me get out my 1960s Brooks gear. Not sure the pants would still fit...

edit: they might still fit, you never know...

• 3 weeks later...