Mad at NRA

JaronsToy

If you think you are unhappy with them now wait until your phone starts ringing off the hook and they fill your mailbox with requests for more money. They hit new members really hard with extra marketing. It pissed me off so much that I didn't renew.

Agreed. I think there was a thread on here not too long ago about that. They annoyed me so much, I sent $10 to the Obama campaign. Just kidding.

Google Voice (or just make up a phone #), e-mail filter for *@nramedia.org

Screw that, and screw calling them. They can treat me with some respect and professionalism or they can kiss my butt good bye. Spoke with some folks at OfCC and they had the same issues. Seems to be pretty common on newer members.

It's capitalism. It's what we love. China is cheaper.

exactly.

the garment industry is a very labor intensive industry. up to 85% of employees can be production labor. when you have to pay someone in the US a minimum wage of $7.50, but you can pay someone somewhere else 75 cents... you cant afford NOT to move your factory there. the US just can't compete.

My Dad was an avid member from maybe the late 70's? until he died but I NEVER saw a single hat, duffel bag, nothing.....just those cheap little round chrome lookin' stickers. He subscribed to their mag too, American Rifleman or something like that? I'm not a member but not near the gun fan Dad was either

Since when was the NRA pro-American made? Last time I checked, they were pro-2nd Amendment.

If they were the former, there's only oh...millions of guns that would be unwelcome.

1) holy shit you're alive!

2) I'm mad at Americans for being hypocritical causing everything to be made elsewhere and then getting mad about nobody buying American products