I need a new wallet.

RSparky

I've been using this since 2003 and has held up great. Been through Iraq, countless field rotations, rain, mud, whatever else I have been able to throw at it. No wear on it at all. I love this wallet.

http://www.opticsplanet.net/spec-ops-t-h-e-wallet-100070101.html#

opplanet-spec-ops-the-belt-mountable-wallet-black-shark-bite-100070101.jpg

opplanet-spec-ops-t-h-e-wallet-100070101-4.jpg

That's bordering on a man-purse. How do you carry that, Indiana Jones style? :)

I rocked one of these for about 6 years before I relented and went back to a leather bi-fold, carried in front pocket. The only reason I gave it up is because I beat the hell out of it and it got a little bent up, but still very functional. Even with a little cash in the clip, it was still one of the slimmest wallets I've had.

When I say I beat the hell out of it, I mean this thing took the brunt of my lowside in Newark when I landed on it as I was sliding. Definitely saved my thigh from some rash, the only thing that happened to the wallet was the money clip popped off (which takes SIGNIFICANT amounts of force to do). Popped it back on, no problems.

I really need to slim my wallet down. I carry a leather trifold and its absolutely full. I hate these damn grocery store and gas station saver cards. I'm thinking about going back to a money clip as cash makes it too big. My grandfather Inlaw made me a nice money clip several years ago for Christmas. I think ill check out the fossil it would be nice to pullout just the essentials for on the bike and four Wheeler.

I used to have 2 wallets that I carried one strictly for work cards

Well one was actually a business card holder. 2 fuel cards and 6 or 8 truck stop reward catfd got to be too much for 1 wallet.

That's bordering on a man-purse. How do you carry that, Indiana Jones style? :)

I rocked one of these for about 6 years before I relented and went back to a leather bi-fold, carried in front pocket. The only reason I gave it up is because I beat the hell out of it and it got a little bent up, but still very functional. Even with a little cash in the clip, it was still one of the slimmest wallets I've had.

When I say I beat the hell out of it, I mean this thing took the brunt of my lowside in Newark when I landed on it as I was sliding. Definitely saved my thigh from some rash, the only thing that happened to the wallet was the money clip popped off (which takes SIGNIFICANT amounts of force to do). Popped it back on, no problems.

Lol. Nope, back pocket. I keep my key tags for Kroger, etc in the pocket cuz I don't like them on my key ring. I keep it pretty clean, just what I need.

I really need to slim my wallet down. I carry a leather trifold and its absolutely full. I hate these damn grocery store and gas station saver cards. I'm thinking about going back to a money clip as cash makes it too big. My grandfather Inlaw made me a nice money clip several years ago for Christmas. I think ill check out the fossil it would be nice to pullout just the essentials for on the bike and four Wheeler.

Well one was actually a business card holder. 2 fuel cards and 6 or 8 truck stop reward catfd got to be too much for 1 wallet.

try switching to a bifold....i cant stand trifolds, way too thick for me

Carrying around that 6-slot wallet I linked above really opened my eyes as to what I actually needed and didn't need to schlep around with me everywhere. I don't know what your vehicle situation is like, but could it be possible that those truck stop rewards and fuel cards only need to be in the car and not necessarily on your person?

Also, what Tyler said about the bifold. Much slimmer, and spread out over a larger distance won't make your pockets bulge out that much. Of course, if you stuff it full of crap all bets are off.

try switching to a bifold....i cant stand trifolds, way too thick for me

I've carried the trifold so I could carry more cards, but I think I'm going to cut down how many cards I carry. Usually my wallet isn't a problem unless I put a bunch of cash in it for instance the ATM was out of 20's so I got 10 10's. Money clip will solve the cash issue. I need to pull out credit cards that I don't use. Hell I have 2 CHL cards, only 6 cards might be hard.

I don't carry the truck stop reward cards anymore I fuel at our terminal.

Edited by crb

dang, how many cards you have? lol my bifold has 8 card pockets, and two of them are oversized and can hold 4-5 cards each...i carry 7 hard cards and like 8 soft paper ones and thats after i just cleaned it out and removed 6 hard cards, and 9 paper ones

Currently 14 hard cards, 2 business cards, 1 paper CHL, 2 semi hard cards, 32 bills, 3 raffle reedem, and a spare truck key.

I had 4 more soft insurance cards, but I just realized they are for our old insurance.

Edited by crb

Currently 14 hard cards, 2 business cards, 1 paper CHL, 2 semi hard cards, 32 bills, 3 raffle reedem, and a spare truck key.

I had 4 more soft insurance cards, but I just realized they are for our old insurance.

I think you just found your problem.

My sister gave me a really nice Columbia bi-fold a few years ago for Christmas and it's holding extremely well. The only issue I I've had with it is it'll create cracks in CC's in the card slots.

The Fossil's look like what I've been wanting as a replacement and I'm going to see about getting one ASAP.