Best 600 to put a turbo on

TheBrown57

He said he wants to do the fabrication and that's the fun part lol he mainly wants to know what's a good engine that is a good foundation and won't crap out on him or cause extra work

I figured this was this train of thought which is why I suggested the gsxr and suggested tuning for it.

Everyone else here is suggesting a liter bike because they want a "turn key" upgrade and it will cost less then buying a liter bike.

I wish I had the skills and patience to turbo my gsxr 1000. It is not because I need more power. I do not take full advantage of the power it makes as it is. It would be more of a conversation piece for me and used to show my tuning abilities.

I agree that it's a far better option to just buy a bigger bike in almost every regard. However, it's nice to know that sometimes people just do cool stuff for the fun of it: supercharged Daytona 675, 200whp. Check the main thread for build details, and the OP's youtube channel for more videos of it