New guy with a thunderbird sport

GotBoost2JZ

Hey everyone. Found this site while doing a picture search on google. Seemed like a good way to find out about what goes on in Ohio.

Anyway, I currently have a '98 Triumph TBS in yellow and black. Mods so far are limited to a rear fender delete, forks raised an inch, and LSL clip on handlebars (and a few other minor cosmetic changes). I have had the bike about a year now. Before that I had an xl883 converted to 1200. I do enjoy the sporty ride of the triumph more. It would be hard to go back to something not intended for twisty roads.

Anyway, just sayin' hi.

0310121645.jpg

Welcome, and nice looking Triumph! I have to ask, what exactly were you searching for on google that you found us? There can be some very... interesting... search terms that will bring this site up.

lol, nothing bad. I was looking at google images for a certain bike and one of the pictures was on this site. I saw the website name and decided to join.

More pics of my bike to come soon! One of the mounts for the headlight bracket was broken so I decided to fix it and install new front turn signals while I was at it. I will get pictures when it is complete (probably today).

BTW, thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)