Deep woo wooo sound in the woods

Gump

ok. I found a cat in the back field. Thought it was a coon at first all sittin in hide position. The beagles now just chasing rabbits around the yard as usual. The coon dog's just relaxin. But that woo woo noise earlier was something different. The coon dog doesn't care about rabbits her barks different depending on what's out there. Here's some coyote pics for Speedy. NO, they don't need killed. These are the first coyote pics i've gotten since a year ago. I'm near Carrolton.

MDGC0120.jpg

MDGC0025-1.jpg

MDGC0111.jpg

MDGC0153.jpg

MDGC0056.jpg

MDGC0111.jpg

MDGC0099-1.jpg

Edited by Gump

Gump lives in Bumfuck, where cousin lovin is encouraged, where the men are men and the sheep run scared, where the air is clean and rivers run clear, where the drillers drill and the frackers frack, where dogs eat steel doors and cats do not act "just like a dog" because the dogs where Gump lives will fuck a cat up, where the deer and the antelope play, where seldom is heard, a woo woo word and the skies are a drunken shade of green through a nightvision scope.

You also drinking? Lol

Is that yote punching a grumpy on your mineral block??? Lol

I think it is:D. Or marking a spot. Can't tell if it's male or female. They give birth in April/May. It will be interesting. I'm hoping to get pup pictures.

Pissed off coon? Hard to even guess with your description of the sound. Depending where your located maybe a feral hog.

Just saw this.Could have been a feral hog. Sounded similiar to a gorilla, bear or a hog moaning/grunting. Real deap. Not a howl, yell, or bark. Not a deer woo woo/warning sound. Kinda like a bear making fighting grunts.

That's a good looking coyote. It's nice to see one that appears to be a healthy weight. I've only ever seen 3 in person, and they always looked like they were a bag of bones. I can't honestly blame them for picking off Pomeranians from old lady's back yards when food seems to be so scarce.

I highly doubt coyotes will be a factor at my current residence, but I still rarely leave my dogs outside unsupervised. Hank has tried to attack a skunk on two occasions...

wanna know what makes an awful sound? a zebra with blue balls......went to that amish petting zoo ride along thing out in BFE amish country....there was zebra/donkey hybirds (zebra legs, donkey body).....but there was a big male zebra trying to get his fuck on with this donkey while we were driving through and the donkey wasnt having it....that zebra started screaming and wtf it sounded crazy....never heard anything like it