Lottery.. Who's playing?

hollywood3586

now it will be about 1500 new slutty doctors that i will selfless foster and develop. the world has me to thank for the world wide reduction in erectile dysfunction.

i'd prefer damn near half a billion dollars however I wouldn't be too upset if i hit 5 of 6 for 250,000

My house search would immediately come to an end and I could get a Vette and 2 more bikes :)

I would set up the Scruit Charitable Trust that would be administered by my lawyers (and their assigns), who would be paid a service fee from the trust. The trust would pay a monthly stipend to my descendents that would equate to about a 75k salary equivalent (with adjustments for inflation etc). Enough to keep them very comfortable but not enough for them to do stupid stuff or quit their own jobs. They would never know the balance of the trust fund. Emergencies could be loaned out for, up to 2x annual stipend, assuming trust administrators agree, but would have to be repayed from stipend deductions. Stipend could never be assigned/sold etc. No "structured settlement" companies. Only true blood descendants - ie my descendant (Bob) marries a woman who has a kid already, and then have a kid between them (Tom) then they get two stipend payments - one for Bob and one for Tom, but wifey and her kid get nothing.

Stipend woudl have a clause that it could not be used as a bargaining chip in a divorce. That is, stiped payments would stop if it is found to be used to pay alimony.

Stipend payments for children would be held in a seperate trust until they turn 18. They can do what they want with their own trust at age 21, and stiped payments would continue as normal.

I would want the money to keep them comfortable, but not make then dependent. Nobody is living a Paris Hilton lifestyle on my dime. An airbag, not a chauffer.

That sort of thing.

Im pretty sure If I had a 75000/ year stipend i wouldn't work.. and since I wouldnt haev to worry about retirement because id still be getting my money. I would probably save and by a mcdonalds or subway.easy money..

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?

Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.

Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?

Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.

Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.

Lawrence: Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do

Just think what you could do with $540 million

• Upvote 1

lottery FTL, but i got into a group thing at work, we'll all lose $5 together, and if we win it's 20 mil a piece cash option...

i buy my house, and a toy or 2, the rest goes into low risk investments so I'll make close to what the president makes.

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?

Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.

Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?

Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.

Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.

Lawrence: Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do

Just think what you could do with $540 million

:lol: +rep

Honestly no one would even know I won, my name would never be released, take the ticket to a lawyer and have them claim in on my behalf and set up a trust for myself

U trust lawyers more than most.