5/5/12 NEO heads to Dyno Day

Bad324

Here is your chance to ride down to Cbus with your resident Mexican on the day my people famously upset the French Army. I found out I will not be leaving for South Carolina until the 6th so I can make this...weather depending of course

I figure a little over a months notice should be plenty. Now lets just hope the weather cooperates. Last year was a bit chilly and wet but still a fun time

Meet Time: 9am. Be fueled up and ready to roll at 9:15am so be earlier if you have to

Meet Place: the DQ in Bolivar http://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.644772,-81.454085&num=1&t=h&z=18

Route: I'm pretty sure this is the route Pauly took us down last year. It should only require one gas stop so hoping to be in Cbus around Noon. Route is also open for revision for whoever volunteers to lead :D You will all thank me for NOT leading, just ask Likwid

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Portage+St+NW&daddr=40.65656,-81.50129+to:40.44448,-81.76508+to:40.26145,-82.04542+to:Opm+Companies+Dr,+Columbus,+Franklin,+Ohio+43119&hl=en&ll=40.490826,-81.985474&spn=1.430798,2.90863&sll=40.878859,-81.43223&sspn=0.005557,0.011362&geocode=FfrGbwIdAWkl-w%3BFbBebAIdlmMk-ylJvNC-6N82iDE3eEPRJPj5Ug%3BFUAiaQIdKF0g-yljJAmKlg43iDG8TuzJ342RPA%3BFUpXZgIdFBYc-ym__konyoQ3iDF090x3QzA-Pw%3BFbWdYQIdnAgL-ymt8k0drZA4iDG3m46lEjDAoQ&mra=dme&mrsp=0&sz=17&via=1,2,3&t=m&z=9

Edited by Bad324

Want to make it bad, will be my first dyno day :)

excellent! I can't do slabbing and I want to go so this is a decent route to take. It was cold and a little wet last year when we went but it was still a blast. So I'm hoping this year will be great weather and even more fun

It depends on the weather that morning those meeting points are about 2hrs for me if it's warm enough I may join your group if not I'll wait and leave later and just slab it

yea I understand for someone like you thats way in the BFE corner. Having a Hyper couch can't hurt either with slabbing :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I changed it in the original post but since 212 is right there might as well make it DQ/Marathon in Bolivar. As of now weather is looking pretty good so lets hope it stays that way because if it gets shitty I will bail for sure

I guess it'd be a good time to start a head count of people planning on it:

1) Bad324

Edited by Bad324

so anyone actually interested or planning on going down? I can't make my mind up what the weather is going to do as I've seen 4 different reports in the last 12 hours. If nobody is for sure in I'm probably gonna bail to get other shit done I need to before vacation

i'm out buddy...i got tempted by a 60 gun raffle at yankee lake. all the beer you can drink and all the food you can eat plus gun raffle ticket for $20! hard to pass up