Moto Series Round 1: April 27-29

APCh8r

Alright, with just a month to go till the first event of the 2012 season, was wondering how everyone's builds are going and who was planning to hit the first round.

Make sure to post which days and groups you are running, hope to see a good group from Ohio Riders. Sounds like we are going to be developing the size of our group based off the good start we had last season.

Friday Group:

Tyler524 - Advance

rslocum - intermediate (??)

Saturday Group:

Blue03636 - Instructing

Jbot - Instructing

Tyler524 - Race School

Hollywood33 - Race School

The Murse - Race School

ama146 - Open/Intermediate

R1 Crusher - Open/Intermediate

RVTPilot - Open/ Intermediate

2Wheeler - Open/ Intermediate

Rubbersidedown - Open/Intermediate

KTM-Brian - Advance

TRMN8TR - Advance

Sunday Group:

Blue03636 - Mini 20 Heavyweight (pending motor break in)

SJC600RR - 600 Superbike Race 1 & 2, Mini 20 Heavyweight

Tyler524 - 600 Superbike Race 1 & 2

Hollywood33 - 600 Superbike Race 1 & 2, Mini 20 Heavyweight

The Murse - 1000 Superbike Race 1 & 2, Mini 20 Heavyweight

KTM-Brian - 1000 Superbike Race 1 & 2, maybe 1000GT or the Mini 20 Heavyweight

TRMN8TR - Mini 20 Heavyweight

Edited by APCh8r

is Todd on this board? No hurry on my part, as I have finals the week after the first round, but I have a license question for him.

I never mailed in my WERA provisional license, because I don't plan on renewing it this year, but I would like to avoid the MotoSeries race school and just buy a license.

is Todd on this board? No hurry on my part, as I have finals the week after the first round, but I have a license question for him.

I never mailed in my WERA provisional license, because I don't plan on renewing it this year, but I would like to avoid the MotoSeries race school and just buy a license.

Nope, email him at info@motoseries.com

Make sure you guys put your group for track day and for races which races you plan to enter. I will keep the original post up to date with a list of who all is going. This way people will know who to look for when getting there if people want to pit together.

Hell yeah, I'M SO FREAKIN PUMPED!!! I need to ride so bad. The bike is just about ready to go, just need to adjust my lower a little and bolt on my new steering damper. Anyway, I'll be doing the Race School on Saturday, 600 Superbike race 1, 2, and mini 20 on Sunday.

Also, I know Brian (The Murse) will be running the same schedule, with the exception of running 1000 Superbike on that damn beast of a cheater bike.

Edited by Hollywood33

As of right now if weather is good I hope to be going up, I have 0 idea as to when and what days because I have to look at funds first. Going to Putnam the weekend before and running both days, so $$ may be a little snug because I will also need new tires before Nelson. But I need to get to more tracks to get seat time before I start running the same tracks over and over and just become faster at those tracks than really learning things and trying to out ride the setup I have, etc.

So I'd wait to add me to any list as of right now, but I do hope for Sat/Sun. Int. Sat, and mini 20 600 Sun.